What is the worst song you have ever heard?

Aeonxan

Dec 24, 2012
Like the title says, what is the worst song you have heard? Please link your responses. For me it has to be [link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSBq8geuJk0[/link]

Keoul

Apr 4, 2010
Anything by Ark Music Factory
They're the people who brought you the brilliant titles such as
-Friday!
-It's Thanksgiving!

Worst songs ever written.

Aris Khandr

Oct 6, 2010
Insert any of the popular gangster rap titles from the late 90s. Though I more "felt" them than "heard", because my only exposure to them was the idiots at my high school that had their bass up so high that your car was vibrating, despite being four car lengths away. Still, thoroughly unappealing in every respect.

Acton Hank

Nov 19, 2009
Aeonxan said:
Like the title says, what is the worst song you have heard? Please link your responses. For me it has to be [link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSBq8geuJk0[/link]

I have to punish you for making me listen to 30 seconds of that crap.

I'll take that and raise you this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__HeE6NWmDE

Netwayman

Nov 23, 2009
While there is a special hole in my heart [or ground] for most Christmas muzak in general, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SzjDOk_u9I takes the cake in terms of driving to murder. Though poking around for the right version, of which apparently there are several, the one that is objectively the worst is the one I can't find... a cover by the Spice Girls...

Quaxar

Sep 21, 2009
Inb4 One Direction/Bieber/Muse

Anything scream metal or whatever it is called really though I get it there's a fanbase for that, I just cannot fathom how you would call that musical.

arsenalabu

Iron Maiden's backup Trombonist
May 26, 2011
A song I wrote and performed with my band... in front of a filled auditorium... for a competition. We spent two months working on it and didn't finish it until the night before. Pretentious and terrible (it compared Jesus to Kony). Not even worth linking to.

Zealous

Mar 24, 2009
This is the worst rendition of Gangnam Style I have ever heard. These people can't carry a tune to save their life and are really good at mixing the original audio into their amazing lyrics.
Don't say I didn't warn you.

Flames66

Aug 22, 2009

I despised this song when I was in secondary school because my class mates would not stop playing it.

MeChaNiZ3D

Aug 30, 2011
Hunter85792 said:
This is the worst rendition of Gangnam Style I have ever heard. These people can't carry a tune to save their life and are really good at mixing the original audio into their amazing original lyrics.
Well...that just blows any suggestion I had out of the water. That's either great satire or terrible editing, dissonant singing, unconvincing acting, and it was Gangnam Style...you really don't have to do that much to make a parody sound good, but these people just cannot figure it out.

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Quaxar said:

Anything scream metal or whatever it is called really though I get it there's a fanbase for that, I just cannot fathom how you would call that musical.
Wait, people hate Muse now?

I knew there was some dislike for their new stuff but I didn't think it was up there with the other two.

Anyway I have a couple more entries to add.

Although the inherent "badness" of the second one is sort of zoned out after you become fixated on whatever the hell is up with the kid's belly button.

BakedZnake

Sep 27, 2010
The Star-Spangled Banner - most whiny b*tchy song ever, my ears bleed everytime I hear it.

Tyler Trahan

Sep 27, 2011
I work at a college radio station and we got in a CD from a man who had some sort of disorder (Autism, downs, something like that) BUT was also a piece of shit that would sell poison to people and tell them it was cocaine. Either the album or the song was called Purple Amethyst... trust me, it was awful.

Quaxar

Sep 21, 2009
Andy Shandy said:
Quaxar said:

Wait, people hate Muse now?

I knew there was some dislike for their new stuff but I didn't think it was up there with the other two.
I have no idea! I get all my music knowledge from Never Mind the Buzzcocks and there it's a constant bashing.

Vidiot421

May 16, 2011
Hunter85792 said:
This is the worst rendition of Gangnam Style I have ever heard. These people can't carry a tune to save their life and are really good at mixing the original audio into their amazing lyrics.
You sir, Win, by making us all loose. I cannot, No, I WILL not try to top these for fear of my sanity slipping any farther.

Now I'm off to go dunk my head in bleach.

AceTrilby

Dec 24, 2008
Anything, and I mean ANYTHING by Passenger Of Shit. You know when people say something isn't music, it's just noise?
Yeah, that. Listen at your own goddamn risk.