What is your current game

ultrabiome

Sep 14, 2011
trying to platinum demon's souls (damn you pure bladestone drop rate -> at least the server world tendency is currently set to pure black).
finishing exploring the levels of pixeljunk shooter.
playing through scott pilgrim.

Zen Toombs

Nov 7, 2011
Working on a Let's Play of Pokemon Leafgreen.

Also ADHDing between Dragon Age: Origins, Mass Effect 3 multiplayer, and Half Life 2.

x EvilErmine x

Cake or death?!
Apr 5, 2010
Rawne1980 said:
Back on Fallout New Vegas.

Felt like wandering the wasteland and shooting people in the face.
I felt like that last week, loaded the game up and experienced a wonderful half hour exploding things with my trusty anti-material rifle and explosive rounds....then the bugs began. Oh the horror, load a new room...crash. Enter VATS....crash. PIPBOY...crash. Walk in certain places....fall through the map, and then crash. It's got to the point where I can't be arsed with it any more because i just know as soon as i start getting into the game it's just going to die on me.

Here's an idea Obsidian/Bethesda, stop making more DLC and fix the fucking game!
[sub]And before anyone asks, yes i am using multiple saves and it still crashes. It can't be my x-box that's the problem as it plays every other game i have without a hitch...even Fallout 3[/sub]

OT

I've mostly been playing the witcher 2 enhanced edition, i'm a bit lost with all the back story as i have never played the first one but damn it's a good game.

CrimsonBlaze

Aug 29, 2011
Capitano Segnaposto said:
SkullGirls

Currently I LOOOOOVE Cerebella. Still learning the ropes and the Final Boss (while not as cheap as most boss fights) is still rather annoying. I can easilly get the achievements except for the Tutorial and Story Mode ones.
Awesome, I'm also into this game. The two characters I'm most fond of is Peacock ("'Soutenly!") and Valentine ("Time for your physical...").

I'm also playing Sonic 4: Episode 2. I have to admit, there are times where it can be challenging without having to be cheap or unfair.

Once I've competed both games (and until some DLC is announced), I'll look in my drawer of games and try to complete some unfinished games.

Vuliev

Jul 19, 2011
Torchlight 2 betaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

It's so gooooooooooooooooooooooooooood. What D3 should have been in terms of mechanics and gameplay.

piinyouri

Mar 18, 2012
Going back and forth between Skyrim and Dragon Age Origins.
Also a little Time Splitters Future Perfect with the hubby.

mikev7.0

Jan 25, 2011
Lately I've been kinda' gettin' back to the roots. (Finding out folks are sponsoring local cash tourneys definitely helped with the memories tho'!) and getting more serious about Street Fighter which has always been a game I've loved casually. Along with Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend, Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, Street Fighter X Tekken. This has been a great year for fighters. Unless your an SNK fan in which case you basically got CvsSNK2EO without the Capcom characters.

I've also started Human Revolution since I want to see how they handle the Transhumanist part of the story in the prequel to one of the best games I've ever played, Dues Ex: Invisible War.

OldDirtyCrusty

Mar 12, 2012
Still playing Max Payne - trying to get overall platinum on the score attack mode. I´m having a bit trouble with some levels while others despite 1-2 deaths get me the platinum rating. NYM is to brutal for me i`ll pass that trophy and i doubt my ps3 would survive the long run.

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
Still playing Minecraft. It's almost the perfect game for me. Hell, the only thing more I could ask from it right now is to have the PC version so that I already have the best version and can get mods.

mikev7.0

Jan 25, 2011
KoF XIII. (Well that and not so occasionally flipping over to You Tube to blast "Love to hate you" by Erasure.) Pray for me.

The joke's REALLY on SNK tho'. How can I fight ether when ether doesn't exist? HA! I win!

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
Final Fantasy: Dissidia Duodecim

I loved the first Dissidia, and the sequel actually does alot to fix what few problems I had with the first. Now, if only they'd add an online mode...

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
Mine craft is still awesome, but I have been playing a bit of Skyrim again due to one of my friends getting both at the same time.

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
I'm currently playing Diablo 3 on which I have a lvl 60 mage on Inferno and a lvl 60 hardcore barbarian on hell. Definately liking it but it gets a little samey after a while. I have also been playing Saints Row 3 as a rather kickass Lara Croftish character and the old game ' Avernum Escape from the Pit' which was suggested on these forums by Sober Thal.

I also need to finish the Riddler questline on Batman Arkham City but I was a bit Batmanned out for a while so will go back to it later :p.

Can highly recommend all these games. :3

CrimsonBlaze

Aug 29, 2011
For the PS3, I'm still on Sonic 4: Episode 2 and Skullgirls.

On the Wii, I'm still on Xenoblade Chronicles.

And on a handheld, I am playing Pokemon Crystal version.

Nerexor

Mar 23, 2009
On PS3: I picked up Bayonetta yesterday just for the hell of it. Surprisingly fun, yet challenging, combat is keeping me playing that for a while.

On DS (which I hardly ever play): Devil Survivor (aka, the endless grinding)

On PC: Diablo 3

TheCommanders

ohmygodimonfire
Nov 30, 2011
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. I'd only played up until 2, and wanted to get Brotherhood and Revelations done before Assassin's Creed 3 (which looks amazing) comes out. I'm actually surprised at how much better than 2 Brotherhood is. I thought it was a cheap cash grab, but clearly a lot of effort went into it, and almost all of the additions make the game better. I actually think setting the game in one large city, rather than several small cities is preferable, because I don't feel like I'm disjointedly jumping around as much.