What is your current game

wintercoat

Nov 26, 2011
I just got done with Radiant Historia, and am now playing Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor, both for the DS. My old as fuck DS's battery only lasts about an hour or two at a time without being plugged in, so it's a bit of an annoyance having to play near a free outlet...

Iwata

Feb 25, 2010
Just finished "Deus ex: Human Revolution" and its "Missing Link" DLC. I'm waiting for my girlfriend to finish the first "Assassin's Creed" as Altair so I can take over as Ezio for the other games for the PS3. In the meantime, I'll probably be playing "Sid Meier's Pirates" on the PC.

Ignatz_Zwakh

Sep 3, 2010
I just got Max Payne 3. Been having a blast with it. Gotta keep working on Demon's Souls and Xenoblade though!

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
k3v1n said:
I love it, Horde mode just doesn't get old for me.
I know what you mean. I could play Hoard and Beast mode all day in Gears 3. The other game modes not so much if I don't have a few friends with me due to the amount of crap that goes on in some matches.

SovietSecrets

iDrink, iSmoke, iPill
Nov 16, 2008
Diablo 3. Beat it on normal and going through again on nightmare. This game is quite addicting to play for hours at a time.

MagmaMan

Apr 2, 2012
War for Cybertron (Favorite multiplayer of all time and one of my favorite campaigns with an awesome survival mode only bested by Call of Dutie's zombie mode) and Revenge of the Fallen (Despite being a movie game from 2009, it's multiplayer is excellent and still has plenty of players, believe it or not! At least on 360)

I've been playing alot of Call of Duty 4 lately as well, and I've played a ton of Mass Effect recently. I never stick to one game for long though. I get bored of games quick and need to play something else.

Oh, how could I have forgotten, been playing TONS of Minecraft for 360!

onewheeled

Aug 4, 2009
Skyrim on the 360 and Disgaea: Hour of Darkness on the PS2 are my main games right now.

Skyrim has been neglected a bit recently, but I've put a solid few hours on my character in the last few days, and am set to finally finish the main story soon.

Disgaea has been in my backlog since I bought it nearly two years ago, and wow, do I regret not playing it earlier. It's damn good. I have to say, though.. The art looks nice, but the resolution is ABYSMAL. And the voice acting is grating to say the least. At least the gameplay more than makes up for it.

EDIT: Post 1337! I'm finally cool, guys! Right? ...right?

Triforceformer

Jun 16, 2009
Super Monday Night Combat.

Great game ("Dota-inspired shooter") that has the interesting strategy and mechanics of Dota with the actually engaging gameplay/combat of a third-person shooter. Plus, it's free. Nowhere to go but up with this game, but matchmaking is still very much a WIP.

SuaveSalarian

May 6, 2012
Found Lego Harry Potter sitting around some where for the 360 so I'm playing that. Got Darkest Of Days from Gamefly today so working on that. Then MW3 Multiplayer here and there.

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
Triforceformer said:
I remember getting the trial for that when it first came out about two years ago. I liked it, but not enough to get the full game.

Also, I love your avatar. :)

Crazy Zaul

Oct 5, 2010
TOR a bit.
Skyrim a bit, just need to finish the thieves guild then I'm done till Dawnguard.
KOAR a bit.
Might start the Witcher 1 for the 1st time soon.

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009
Champions Online, Digimon Masters, Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition, and Mass Effect 3's multiplayer are among the more recent titles I find myself playing in my spare time.

Triforceformer

Jun 16, 2009
Fijiman said:
Triforceformer said:
I remember getting the trial for that when it first came out about two years ago. I liked it, but not enough to get the full game.

Also, I love your avatar. :)
You're thinking of a the original game, Monday Night Combat. I'm talking about its Free to Play sequel.

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
Triforceformer said:
You're thinking of a the original game, Monday Night Combat. I'm talking about its Free to Play sequel.
Yeah, I thought I was wrong about that but whatever.