What is your current game

Andrewtheeviscerator

It's Leviosahhhhhhh
Feb 23, 2012
Well I was playing witcher 2 EE but I stopped playing it after realizing its not a very fun game, but other than that mainly Star wars: The Old Republic with the occasional game of Black light Retribution and Mass Effect 3 multiplayer. I've also tried to get into Tribes Ascend but its not really my cup of tea.

ninjapenguin1414

Jun 16, 2011
I'm currently playing Xenoblade Chronicles and Tales of Graces F, wish I had a 360 though I really wanna play The Witcher 2 because it looks awesome.

IlikeLolis

Jan 21, 2010
Fallout NV, Heavily Modded Edition (I swear i just dont touch bethesda games without a Darnified UI)

And grinding the Fur off my Ecaflip in Wakfu.

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
scorptatious said:
Well I did just beat Kirby's Epic Yarn. Great game that was, didn't expect it to be either. :)

I'm also currently playing through Pokemon Ruby. I never beaten the game and my brother found my old cartridge in my closet. Once I've beaten it, I can proudly say that I've played through every Pokemon generation.
Out of the three Pokemon games I own (Silver, Ruby, and FireRed) Ruby is probably my least favorite. Mostly because of the f'ed up berry system.

Lugbzurg said:
I've still got a ways to go in Half-Life and [Prototype]. In Half-Life, I've just gotten out of that garbage-crushing thing and found the most adorable weapon I've ever seen! Oh, and a laser. But, I'm stuck, now. (This has been happening to me a LOT in this game!)
Yeah, I know what you mean. There were several times where I was running around the same area for like an hour before I found the way to the next area. That's even more true with some of the fights that you have to go though, two or three of which are a freaking nightmare. I'd say more about those areas, but I don't want to ruin the "fun" for you.

Vigormortis

Nov 21, 2007
At present:

Quake 4
Dota 2
Terraria
Counter-Strike: Source
MechWarrior 3
MechCommander 2

I'm playing Quake 4 because a friend let me borrow it as I've, for whatever reason, never played it. (I do love Quake, though)

I'm playing Dota 2 because...well...I got into the beta and I'm having a good amount of fun with it. Plus, though many are still dick-heads, much of the Dota 2 community so far is better than most of those I've come across in the original Dota community.

The latter 4 are simply "refresher" play-throughs as they are all getting new games in their series, so-to-speak:

Terraria because the original team is making Starbound. (look it up. sounds promising.)
CS:S because Global Offensive hits this summer.
MechWarrior 3 because MechWarrior Online is coming.
And MechCommander 2 because of MechWarrior Tactics. (even though they're not too similar.)

PsychicTaco115

I've Been Having These Weird Dreams Lately...
Legacy
Mar 17, 2012
Country
United States
Right now, I'm alternating between playing Fallout I and Warcraft III: Regin of Chaos on my PC.

On the console front, I bought Silent Hill 2 for the PS2 and I will occasionally go in for a match on Black Ops or to plan the perfect assassination in Hitman: Blood Money

BeerTent

Resident Furry Pimp
May 8, 2011
For Tent, it's All Points Bulletin Reloaded. My roomie got me on this atrocity and now I can't stop playing it.

I'm also making an oil processing plant and a Biofuel Generation system in Minecraft. In hindsight though, I probably should be dedicating my time to Nuclear Power and Mass Fabrication.

I miiiight be one to play MC with mods...

Eddie the head

Feb 22, 2012
Lagao said:
Star Wars the Old Republic.

I just deleted most of my toons. (level 50 sniper stayed, but my 50 powertech, 43 JK, 33 commando, and rest under 30 deleted!)

Why? To make them all Chiss.
I need to reactivate my sub for that game it just ran out. The stuff they added has been fun.

Oh, yeah the the topic at hand SWTOR ME1,2 and 3, as well as WC33 and some Kingdoms of Amalur.

Jfswift

Hmm.. what's this button do?
Nov 2, 2009
I've been replaying Dark Souls actually quite a bit lately. Now that I don't completely suck at it, it's sort of fun actually.

Asuka Soryu

Jun 11, 2010
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and Kid Icarus: Uprising

I'm also playing on occasion, Shonen Jump (TM) Naruto Shippuuden (R) Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Generations for Playstation 3.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
Fijiman said:
scorptatious said:
Well I did just beat Kirby's Epic Yarn. Great game that was, didn't expect it to be either. :)

I'm also currently playing through Pokemon Ruby. I never beaten the game and my brother found my old cartridge in my closet. Once I've beaten it, I can proudly say that I've played through every Pokemon generation.
Out of the three Pokemon games I own (Silver, Ruby, and FireRed) Ruby is probably my least favorite. Mostly because of the f'ed up berry system.
Eh. I don't really use berries to be honest. Never was into Pokemon Contests and I usually just used items to heal status ailments.

Revolutionary

Pub Club Am Broken
May 30, 2009
Well Iv'e ordered Witcher 2 enhanced edition, however it's not arrived yet so I'm playing Dreamfall again in the meantime.

mysecondlife

Feb 24, 2011
Metal Gear solid 3. I want to get decent at it before I get to Peace Walker... and get some Trophies while I'm at it.