What is your cutie mark?

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Probably a book or something with papers sticking out.

I'm very well-read... but not well-organized.

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
Thistlehart said:
ToastiestZombie said:
OMG U RUINED MINECRAFT 4EVER BRO! Y U PUT DOSE ****** BROWNIES IN MINECRAFT BRO!

Is what someone who doesn't understand why crossovers are made would say. They are made because the creator loves both of the subject matters. People should be happy that they know someone else likes what they like, instead of hating on them for liking what they don't like.
Dude, you just have to keep bringing it up, don't you?

Chill.
I'm not angry, not even dissapoint. I just like doing that because it actually relieves stress. I like the way this thread has gone, I just didn't want to see a BIG flame war coming out of that comment. Because normally, crossovers lead to flame wards.

verdant monkai

Oct 30, 2011
Another ARSE with a smaller arse on that arse, with a smaller arse on that arse, with a smaller arse on that arse, with a smaller arse on that arse, with a smaller arse on that arse, with a smaller arse on that arse, with a smaller arse on that arse, with a.. oh you get the idea.

Think how stressful that would be to look at.

templar1138a

Dec 1, 2010
I tried my hand at doing a pony-comic based on my own experiences. I didn't keep it up, but I know it didn't take long to come up with my cutie mark. Unfortunately, I'm at work, so I don't currently have access to the image.

Anyway, I'm a video editor. I've wanted to be a video editor since Senior year of high school and my major in college revolved around broadcast communications. And I'm damn good at what I do. My cutie mark is a film/tape reel with a red pen.

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
Monxeroth said:
ToastiestZombie said:
Thistlehart said:
ToastiestZombie said:
OMG U RUINED MINECRAFT 4EVER BRO! Y U PUT DOSE ****** BROWNIES IN MINECRAFT BRO!

Is what someone who doesn't understand why crossovers are made would say. They are made because the creator loves both of the subject matters. People should be happy that they know someone else likes what they like, instead of hating on them for liking what they don't like.

Chill.
I'm not angry, not even dissapoint. I just like doing that because it actually relieves stress. I like the way this thread has gone, I just didn't want to see a BIG flame war coming out of that comment. Because normally, crossovers lead to flame wards.
Yeah, and who would be the part responsible for having to forcefully do crossovers out of EVERYTHING IN EXISTANCE, i wonder...

Yeah i've watched the show but with all things and hobbies in my life, i take things with a pinch of salt instead.
It's not forcefully. It's just the natural thing that would happen when a 1)BIG fanbase 2)A VERY diverse franchise and 3)A model that's easily made into crossovers, unlike crossovers with say, Avatar or Regular show because the characters are very unique or humans. You can't really crossover a human show with another human show because they would just look like the normal shows. You get it?

SPARTANXIII

Nov 24, 2009
verdant monkai said:
Another ARSE with a smaller arse on that arse, with a smaller arse on that arse, with a smaller arse on that arse, with a smaller arse on that arse, with a smaller arse on that arse, with a smaller arse on that arse, with a smaller arse on that arse, with a.. oh you get the idea.

You mean like this:

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
Monxeroth said:
ToastiestZombie said:
Monxeroth said:
ToastiestZombie said:
Thistlehart said:
ToastiestZombie said:

Chill.
Yeah, and who would be the part responsible for having to forcefully do crossovers out of EVERYTHING IN EXISTANCE, i wonder...

Yeah i've watched the show but with all things and hobbies in my life, i take things with a pinch of salt instead.
It's not forcefully. It's just the natural thing that would happen when a 1)BIG fanbase 2)A VERY diverse franchise and 3)A model that's easily made into crossovers, unlike crossovers with say, Avatar or Regular show because the characters are very unique or humans. You can't really crossover a human show with another human show because they would just look like the normal shows. You get it?
I do, i just dont feel the need to go out of my way to crossover every other thing in my life, such as a video game or another tv show.

Thats one of the hypocrite arguments i hear from most "bronies" in the community (which is why i myself will not refer to myself as one) is that:
Lol y u mad though, we're just discussing a tv show?

Yeah but the way you present your uhm.."discussion" is proof that you interpret it as so much more than just a tv show :L

"Just because you can, doesnt mean you have to" - Monxeroth

Get it :>?
I think I get your point. But really, there are dicks on both sides. A load of bronies use that crappy argument, and a lot of non or anti bronies use the crappy argument of "you watch a girls show, you must be gay". There are dicks in every fanbase ever, and there always will be. So might as well just ignore them and let the two opposing sides of dicks fight in their immature way.

verdant monkai

Oct 30, 2011
rhizhim said:
verdant monkai said:

on the other hand though, if you have an ass fetish....
No I dont think an ass fetish would be REALISTIC enough for me it's too silly.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
I don't know, not big on the whole pony thing. I suppose if I were to hazard a guess I would say a yin-yang symbol.

Aidinthel

Occasional Gentleman
Apr 3, 2010
8-Bit_Jack said:

I am not welcome in the pony forest
Not even the ponies like going into the Everfree Forest, so that's not a big loss. You might have a place in the Royal Guard, though.

New page (No I didn't miss one, shut up!), new Escapist MLP user group link:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/MLP-Friendship-is-Magic
I recommend that anyone who joins uncheck "Chat Notifications" when prompted, as group chat tends to be quite active.