What is your degree in?

Macabre9037

Jul 2, 2009
I'm curious as to what my fellow escapists have degrees in. I am currently working om my Bachelor's degree in English, I intend to teach High School.

What is your degree? Or what subject do you intend to attain one in? And, what do you intend to do with it?

MassiveGeek

Jan 11, 2009
Eh, well, currently I'm studying art, and I want to continue onto a game design and graphics education when I'm done.

I want to work as a concept artist. :p

Jul 22, 2009
I don't have a degree but I'm planning to go to university :3

I plan to do Game Design and Programming at a good university :3 (Hopefully Staffordshire)

NeuroticDogDad

Apr 28, 2010
Chemistry. Wanted to be in Pharmaceuticals but it's not turning out fantastically.

This is one of those times when I have work due and I think what is the point?
I'm sure I'll find out one day.

Back to the grind.

Dieter Meyer

Jan 14, 2011
I dont have a degree yet, but I'm specializing myself in Media and Communication atm, when it's time for uni I'll probably get a degree in Graphic Design or something like that.

Teachers say I have good potential as a Graphic Designer, and I just did my first "unofficial" job :p (Created a logo for a friends film production company which is just getting started off).
But you know... If you ever need a graphic designer dont be afraid to contact me :3

Da Joz

May 19, 2009
I have a Bachelors and Masters in Mechanical Engineering, but I have a software engineering job.

GodsAndFishes

Mar 22, 2009
Currently in my final year of a Biology Degree and and struggling to muster any enthusiasm for it.

truncatd

Dec 12, 2009
Biomedical engineering. I intend to go to grad school and secure a PHD in Horribleness.

bpm195

May 21, 2008
Computer Science minoring in Philosophy, though I'd argue that I'm more of a philosopher since I'm unemployed.

djfranza

Jun 18, 2010
I majored in English with a focus in technical writing, and minored in business (because I look good in a suit). If you're an english major, don't limit yourself to teaching. I've worked as a Business Technical Writer, translating engineers scribblings into something readable by normal people.

Scoffy89

Jan 12, 2011
I don't actually have a degree yet but I'm studying Finance. Hopefully will have abachelor and a masters in a few years.

esperandote

Feb 25, 2009
Computer Systems Engineering, I've been working as a programmer for 5 years mostly .net, mysql and amateur web design, I could use a Graphics Design degree for the latter.

rowan-thats-me

Jul 23, 2008
I'm studying accounting and financial management.

What do I plan on doing when I'm older? getting a stable job. as long as money exists so will the need for accountants so in theory as long as I'm good I'll never be out of work.

edit: I've also completed the first year of a programming degree before starting my accounting degree, but I didn't really enjoy it. but to anyone doing a programming module in university search "the new Boston" on youtube if you get stuck on anything, really good tutorials.

Number 6

Sep 11, 2008
Physics with Astrophysics. You might say the sky is the limit.

I'll get my coat...

Simili

Nov 17, 2009
Currently my second year of a chemistry Bsc, with a fourth year to make it a masters.

chazweber

Oct 18, 2010
Double Major in Business Economics and Finance, Minor in Sociology. Master's in Business Administration