What is your desktop background?

Rune342

Aug 26, 2008
Jonluw said:
Rune342 said:
Jonluw said:
Rune342 said:
Mine is made up of panels from random manga and anime I have read/watched recently. Though not all anime I like have manga adaptations I can use.
Indeed.

Also:
Bleach
Naruto
One Piece
Detective Conan
The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Dragon Ball
Code Geass
Soul Eater (I think)
Eeeeeh... Is that girl in the dress from Valkyria Chronicles?
No Dragon Ball and no Valkyria Chronicles. All the others are correct.
Well, I'll count that as a good score, considering I've only watched/read 4 of the series on that list.
(The image of the person with the sword in the upper left corner looks familiar though)
The very top left? That's Ichigo from Bleach.

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
mireko said:
Jonluw said:
Indeed.

Also:
Bleach
Naruto
One Piece
Detective Conan
Dragon Ball
Code Geass
Soul Eater (I think)
Isn't that Saber from Fate/Stay Night?
Wouldn't know, haven't watched/read it.
Also: What's there to hate about Code Geass?
Rune342 said:
Jonluw said:
Rune342 said:
Jonluw said:
Rune342 said:
Mine is made up of panels from random manga and anime I have read/watched recently. Though not all anime I like have manga adaptations I can use.
Indeed.

Also:
Bleach
Naruto
One Piece
Detective Conan
Dragon Ball
Code Geass
Soul Eater (I think)
No Dragon Ball and no Valkyria Chronicles. All the others are correct.
Well, I'll count that as a good score, considering I've only watched/read 4 of the series on that list.
(The image of the person with the sword in the upper left corner looks familiar though)
The very top left? That's Ichigo from Bleach.
No, I meant the person to the right of Ichigo.
I mean... It's Ichigo's left side... But to me, it's the right side of him.

mireko

Umbasa
Sep 23, 2010
Jonluw said:
mireko said:
Jonluw said:
Indeed.

Also:
Bleach
Naruto
One Piece
Detective Conan
Dragon Ball
Code Geass
Soul Eater (I think)
Okay, I'll be a little more serious: I haven't watched/read Naruto, One Piece, Detective Conan, Code Geass or Dragon Ball.

[small]And Soul Eater was okay (maybe, gave up after a few episodes), just not my thing.[/small]

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
mireko said:
Jonluw said:
mireko said:
Jonluw said:
Indeed.

Also:
Bleach
Naruto
One Piece
Detective Conan
Dragon Ball
Code Geass
Soul Eater (I think)
Okay, I'll be a little more serious: I haven't watched/read Naruto, One Piece, Detective Conan, Code Geass or Dragon Ball.

[small]And Soul Eater was okay (maybe, gave up after a few episodes), just not my thing.[/small]
Okay then. I can understand not liking shonen. Still, I'd say Code Geass is worth checking out at least. I found it to be quite entertaining.

ultimateownage

This name was cool in 2008.
Feb 11, 2009
Danik93 said:
I'm to lazy to find my desktop picture... so here is a printscreen with rainmeter stuff
Wow, that just missed the entire concept of refraction completely.
Coincidentally, I still don't understand the love of Minecraft.
Tubez said:
ultimateownage said:
Christ, how wide is your fucking monitor?
Well it's actually 3 monitors that is "working" like one thanks to Nvidia surround.
Ah, right. I don't get why people use them, because cutting off bits of the image with the frame is annoying. I'd prefer one gigantic monitor, or two widescreen monitors with no frame. That's a bit overkill though, I'm happy with my single widescreen monitor with a really nice and crisp image quality.
O.T. I use that thing where it cycles through loads, so instead I shall just give you a print screen of all the backgrounds I have set it to cycle through at one point or another and a few of my favourites.
I haven't shown any in some of these threads for a while so I suppose it's time to show them again.
If anyone noticed a picture with a similar theme to a one they have, that is around 1680*1050 then please post them. My background collection is ever expanding.

MrTub

Mar 12, 2009
ultimateownage said:
Danik93 said:
I'm to lazy to find my desktop picture... so here is a printscreen with rainmeter stuff
Wow, that just missed the entire concept of refraction completely.
Coincidentally, I still don't understand the love of Minecraft.
Tubez said:
ultimateownage said:
Christ, how wide is your fucking monitor?
Well it's actually 3 monitors that is "working" like one thanks to Nvidia surround.
Ah, right. I don't get why people use them, because cutting off bits of the image with the frame is annoying. I'd prefer one gigantic monitor, or two widescreen monitors with no frame. That's a bit overkill though, I'm happy with my single widescreen monitor with a really nice and crisp image quality.
O.T. I use that thing where it cycles through loads, so instead I shall just give you a print screen of all the backgrounds I have set it to cycle through at one point or another and a few of my favourites.
I haven't shown any in some of these threads for a while so I suppose it's time to show them again.
If anyone noticed a picture with a similar theme to a one they have, that is around 1680*1050 then please post them. My background collection is ever expanding.

Yeah I was a bit skeptical against it aswell but decided to try it anyways and after 1-2 days you do not notice the 1cm of frame on each side, and to me at least I get more "sucked?" into the game then when I was just using a 24"

MetaKnight19

Jul 8, 2009
Awesome, I get to post my favourite desktops again.

Magicman10893

Aug 3, 2009
I have a whole Legion theme for PC. I would post the link to it but I can't remember where I got it. It plays quotes from Legion whenever I do something. Also, I use Fences for my desktop so I figured I would just take a screenshot of it.

Reshkar

"Face to Face"
May 18, 2010
The wallpaper is here for those who want it:
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/287/8/2/diablo_3_wallpaper_by_bloodthechosen-d30s5zy.jpg
http://bloodthechosen.deviantart.com/art/Diablo-3-Wallpaper-182712670

AshuraSpeaks

Jun 12, 2008
I have Windows 7 rotating through every wallpaper I have, including every one of these here:
http://fallout.bethsoft.com/eng/downloads/wallpapers.html

GodofDisaster

Premium member
Sep 10, 2009
I change my background often, but I've been using this one for a few weeks now.

It's Alaude from Hitman Reborn the Cloud guardian for the first Vongola family.

spuddaemon

Nov 9, 2009
Wondermint13 said:
Goodluck dude... We had this topic two days ago... =)

Mine is of my newborn son. I'd prefer not to paste the picture but it's of him smiling for the first time.
Cheers to that! :)

Teh Ty

Sep 10, 2008
Mine switches every 15 minutes, and just changed while typing this.
Here it is now:

GWarface

Jun 3, 2010
I have my wallpaper hooked up to my folder with demotivational posters, so it changes every minute..
Btw, Anyone know how to have seperate wallpapers on two screens?