What is YOUR ethnicity/gender?

nicholaxxx

Jun 30, 2009
Canadian male, 3/4 Ojibwaa, 1/4 French. I fit most of the stereotypes, too! fun times...

Blatherscythe

Oct 14, 2009
White male, middle class. But I don't resemble most videogame characters because I have long blonde hair and blue eyes. Most protagonists have short brown hair with matching eyes, or I just look like the girls in these games. I've actually been mistaken for a girl, and that is very sad.

t3h br0th3r

May 7, 2009
Kortney said:
A North African female. Power!
Hark, do I hear the soothing tones of a Nubian Queen?

Black Male with some Choctaw,Blackfoot and British (one of those islands, i get them mixed up).

Most Americans that have been their for a few generations are a mix of African, Native American, and European anyway so i'm pretty par for the course.

TheJulz

Dec 7, 2008
First, a lol at the amount of white men here (not that it's bad, it's just more than I expected).

I'm a Morrocan/Chinese/Scottish Male. Hooray for racial diversity!!!

sora91111

Dec 10, 2010
White male who's a mix of many European conties, and like .05% Cherakee indian. I'm American middle class, and honostly this almost sounds like a dating website question.

hugh_godolphin

Feb 28, 2010
Maybe I'm just sleepy-drunk, but I'm having a ball reading the replies as if the posters are talking about their dogs.

Mylinkay Asdara

Waiting watcher
Nov 28, 2010
Female, middle class (if we still exist, not sure on that), white, American, and my ancestry is "whatever/unknown"

TFielding

Apr 12, 2010
Half Italian Half miscellaneous European. I look very Mediterranean, complexion wise and with the nose. A lot of people think I'm Jewish. At least one person thought I was Egyptian and apparently I look quite like one of the Chilean miners. I'm also Male.

onewheeled

Aug 4, 2009
White male. That's pretty much it. My only heritage that I'm aware of would be a trace of Italian and Native American blood, but I don't know anything else.