What is your favorite gaming related collectible or piece of swag? - CHAT WITH THE STAFF!

Iskenator67

Dec 12, 2008
My Comfy Chair
Country
United States
I don't know if this is considered game related, but when I bought Scarface: The World Is Yours I also bought the lamp from the movie and the game. It has three women holding water jugs and says The World Is Yours on it. It's pretty cool. Except for the fact that it takes one of them weird bulbs that cost $10 to replace.

Captain Urahara

Dec 22, 2008
If it counts, I love my Kisuke Urahara bucket hat. Yes he's an anime/manga character, but he's been in some of the game's based off of the series. It looks crazy, but I love it.

@Avida, That is pretty awesome.

Bofus Teefus

Jan 29, 2009
I was given both of these as gifts from the most awesome gamer chick (and Escapist lurker) on the block.

1- The RE4 chainsaw controller.

2- A custom made Umbrella Corporation lab coat. It's mellow enough to where I sneak it into a clinic that I work at every once in awhile relatively unnoticed.

I also quite adore my nicely framed Sandvich poster.

HT_Black

May 1, 2009
Hands down, my Custom-made reproduction of Altair's Hidden blade-- ten inches long, baby!

iJosh

Nov 21, 2007
I got a pretty cool tshirt one day from ebgames.

[http://s291.photobucket.com/albums/ll295/hsojosh_2008/?action=view&current=250976864_tp.jpg]

Christemo

Jan 13, 2009
i dont really got any, unless about 18 codex´ for different races in 40k and wh fantasy. i guess they are game related, as i gor mark of chaos and dawn of war: soulstorm on my pc (also WAR, but it sucks)

Christemo

Jan 13, 2009
the coolest thing i could wish existed would be an Azure Dragon from Homm3 model.

ThaBenMan

Mandalorian Buddha
Mar 6, 2008
... what's with the random flower in the pic? ^ lol

I was sad when they were out of the pre-order bonus for Okami at my Gamestop. I guess it was some kind of drawing pad thingy, probably would have been cool :(

UpSkirtDistress

Mar 2, 2009
The_Deleted said:
I have a talking Kratos figure. It's the tits.
I want that now. For me (in the place where my Talking Kratos action figure should be) its my Vault Tec Bobble head, It furthers my understanding of science.

S.H.A.R.P.

Mar 4, 2009
Hmm.. I don't think I have any. Let's see... Oh wait! Once at a LAN party (about 25 people), I won a UT2004 contest! I got an Oscar look-a-like statue. That is my only game related object I think.

I do have an imitation katana, which could be game related, but really isn't I guess.

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008

8 CD's of pure Shimomura bliss. Pinnacle of my soundtrack collection, that is. I'm also quite fond of my Harvest Moon cow.

OddOzZy666

Jul 3, 2008
Well i have a coat very much like Sephiroth's, I want a Helghast helmet...or a belt buckle with the Helghast symbol on it