What is your favorite non-GTA Rockstar game?

BreakfastMan

Scandinavian Jawbreaker
Jul 22, 2010
I would have to say... Bully. Definitely Bully. That game kicked all sorts of butt, and ranks right up there as one of my favorite PS2 games of all time. Max Payne 1+2 come close, but not close enough.

ArtemusClydeFrog

Feb 1, 2011
This is really difficult, since RDR and Bully are both among my favourite games of all time. It's a tie between the two I guess, but if I had to pick one I think I'd go with Bully.
Haven't played L.A. Noire though, I should probably give that a try.

baddude1337

Taffer
Jun 9, 2010
Read Dead easily. Though L.A Noire comes close, Red Dead just has amazing replay ability and loads of stuff to do once the story has finished in terms of side missions and activities.

Bloedhoest

Aug 11, 2011
Red Dead, L.A. Noire and Oni.
Oni being the odd one out, since this is not GTA on a Horse or GTA in the 1940's.

Bloedhoest

Aug 11, 2011
Gorilla Gunk said:
No love for Manhunt? For shame. That game has more social subtext than L.A. Noire.
Damn, another great non sandbox game by Rockstar. Good you mention it.

Stall

Apr 16, 2011
LA Noire wasn't developed by Rockstar or one of its subsidiaries... only published. You know, it amazes me how few people understand the difference between a publisher and developer, even on a video game website like this.

RDR and Bully are the best games that have come out of Rockstar that have actually been developed by one of their subsidiaries.