What is your favorite non-GTA Rockstar game?

Ando85

Apr 27, 2011
The past few years we have seen several great non-GTA Rockstar games such as Bully, Red Dead Redemption, and LA Noire. What non-GTA game is your favorite?

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
I've only played RDR apart from the GTA series, so I guess that's where my vote is.
Damn good game though.

dancinginfernal

Sep 5, 2009
1: Red Dead
2: L.A. Noire
3: Bully

It was really difficult coming to that conclusion, especially having just finished L.A. Noire.

Senor Smoke21

May 23, 2008
Red Dead Redemption. That game is just too good.
L.A. Noire is amasing aswell.
Although never playing Bully or the Midnight Club games, I am a massive Rockstar fanboy.

Katana314

Oct 4, 2007
LA Noire, though I'm thinking that may change when I play RDR, which has been sitting next to my PS3 a few days.

LA Noire is innovative and I really wanted it to be awesome and perfect, but it just fucks up so many things...some of them in really stupid ways.

Goofguy

Nov 25, 2010
Right now, I'll have to say RDR but that's only because I haven't played L.A. Noire yet.

Roofstone

May 13, 2010
Bully and RDR is pretty close together, but I gotta give it to Bully. It is a very unique game.

Wolfram23

Mar 23, 2004
I only have RDR and LA Noire, and I like Noire better although the story is pretty poorly done IMO. Very sloppy. But... it's a fun game.

Uber Evil

Mar 4, 2009
DanielBrown said:
I've only played RDR apart from the GTA series, so I guess that's where my vote is.
Damn good game though.
ASDFASFAF!!! Why can't I have a console? Why can't R* release it on PC? Dammit I want RDR.

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
Max Payne 2 is still my all-time favorite shooter. It takes my vote, if published by Rockstar counts. If not, Red Dead Redemption takes the cake.

Alfador_VII

Nov 2, 2009
Stip45 said:
Lemmings. Yep, they made that.
Yes they did, as DMA Design, before becoming Rockstar North :) I'd like a genuine HD version of Lemming sometime.

More recently, it has to be Red Dead Redemption, even though I've only recently started playing it.

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
Hmmm...
I love both Bully and Red Dead Redemption, but for very different reasons.

But Bully is the game I want to replay more, and is the one I have the most fun with. So Bully it is.

Edit: And those are my favorite Rockstar games even if the GTA series is included.

DOOM GUY

Welcome to the Fantasy Zone
Jul 3, 2010
Probably Red Dead Redemption. I haven't played L.A. Noire yet, though it looks really good.
So here's what I would use as my list:

1. Red Dead Redemption
2. Bully