What is your favourite map/level of all time?

orangebandguy

Elite Member
Jan 9, 2009
Which is your most favourite level or multiplayer map in any video game? and what are your reasons for your choice?

Edit: Thanks for all the feedback.

Inverse Skies

Feb 3, 2009
Facility from Goldeneye, with proximity mines. It was all we used to play back in primary school, and it made for some incredibly fun times when someone would blunder into a proxy and die a horrible death. I'm pretty sure we had license to kill on as well.

orangebandguy

Elite Member
Jan 9, 2009
Inverse Skies said:
Facility from Goldeneye, with proximity mines. It was all we used to play back in primary school, and it made for some incredibly fun times when someone would blunder into a proxy and die a horrible death. I'm pretty sure we had license to kill on as well.
i remember goldeneye, the maps were good and 4 way multiplayer made for awesome times. :D

Jesterz

Jan 27, 2009
Pretty Much all of portal.

The sense of self-achievement is enough to make me feel full of sunshine :D

Jesterz

Jan 27, 2009
MaxTheReaper said:
Jesterz said:
Pretty Much all of portal.

The sense of self-achievement is enough to make me feel full of sunshine :D
So you are filled with horrific burning agony?
The good kind of sunshine, the one that is covered in clouds that stops me from doing any work out in the yard such as mowing the lawn or sweeping leaves.

Daymo

And how much is this Pub Club?
May 18, 2008
Grannary for TF2, when you get full teams on that map, it is better than any other by a mile.

Magus44

Aug 26, 2008
Lol, TS2, good times.
I think I'd go with Carentan, in call of duty 1 and 2. Me and my friends have spent way to long killing each other on that map. It was just right IMO. I could probably come up with heaps more but thats the only one that comes to mind.

JaguarWong

Jun 5, 2008
You know I haven't play ANY of the levels/maps mentioned above...

For me:

R-Type Level 3

The level in Okami where you're shrunk.

...wait a sec... didn't we have this thread a couple of days ago...? I remember someone touting Phendra Drift (Or however that's spelt).

starrman

Feb 11, 2009
Magus44 said:
Lol, TS2, good times.
I think I'd go with Carentan, in call of duty 1 and 2. Me and my friends have spent way to long killing each other on that map. It was just right IMO. I could probably come up with heaps more but thats the only one that comes to mind.
Agreed, we used to play it in the office where I work, up to 12 people on TDM and Carentan, or Carrot Town as we ended up calling it, was our favourite.