What is your Favourite Naruto Character and why?

Booze Zombie

Dec 8, 2007
NeckStabber said:
Sakura....you fools!
And not just for the obvious reasons:

She has one of the best fights.
EDIT:I know it's from Shippuuden and i don't care.
She's pretty hot, too...

Tonimata

Jul 21, 2008
Wow, been ages since I read the mangas (I refuse to watch the anime), but Neji is so much pure badass. Besides, he has the power to make you useless (something the writer should stick with, regardless of how much he wants the main character to win)

ScarlettRage

May 13, 2009
Steve Dark said:
Agreed, Rock Lee... well.. Rocked!
Easily the best character
traceur_ said:
Gaara, he is such a freaking badass. He has the most awesome name and voice I've ever heard and his sand-bending powers are freaking awesome.
these are my top 2 :D
both are awesome :D

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
kimimaro,
if he hadn,t died of that disease he would have killed gaara/rock lee/naruto.
merged with orochimaru and created the ultimate warrior,
which would in turn become mightier then itatchi.(and take him over)to make the ultimate ULTIMATE warrior.

Yay!

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
PureChaos said:
you can probably guess mine is Kiba. i don't know why, he's just awesome. Rock Lee is great and Neji is cool. i like a lot of the characters but Kiba is the best.
got his ass kicked by sakon/ukon though.
real epic battle.

it,s funny that only chouji won on his own.*cough*superdrugs*cough*

Novan Leon

Dec 10, 2007
Am I the only one who likes Orochimaru? He's an awesome bad guy and very powerful, but not overly so. He's cunning and has a careless attitude and seems very realistic in the way his character is developed. There's something about him that places him up there with The Joker and Kefka in the awesome/crazy/just-wants-to-watch-the-world-burn category.

Other than Orochimaru, Shikamaru and Rock Lee are my favorites.

PureChaos

Aug 16, 2008
rokkolpo said:
PureChaos said:
you can probably guess mine is Kiba. i don't know why, he's just awesome. Rock Lee is great and Neji is cool. i like a lot of the characters but Kiba is the best.
real epic battle.

if Kiba had the Curse Seal like they did he would have completely ANNIHILATED them.

IxionIndustries

Mar 18, 2009
I pretty much liked every character in the show...
Well, except for Naruto, Sasuke, and Rock Lee.

My favorites would have to be Kakashi, Jiraiya, Kiba and Shikamaru.

Grayjack

Jan 22, 2009
Last time I read Naruto was after Tsunade became Hokage. At that point, my favorite character was Neji, because of the ass kicking he gave Naruto at the beginning of their fight.

irishdelinquent

Jan 29, 2008
Teraj said:
mine is itachi
Noooo, really :p

As for me, I love a couple. Firstly, I absolutely love Choji. He is pleasingly plump (love that line in the manga!), and he has a heart of gold. His interaction with Shikamaru has a great deal of depth, and the arc where he fights Jirobo is really touching. Plus, as a pleasingly plump person, I've gotta love him.

But I absolutely love Jiraiya, the Pervy Sage. He is my idol; using super ninja powers to peep on ladies :p

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
PureChaos said:
rokkolpo said:
PureChaos said:
real epic battle.

if Kiba had the Curse Seal like they did he would have completely ANNIHILATED them.
yeah maybe. you saw how much trouble sasuke had with sakon curse seal.