What is your Favourite Naruto Character and why?

Teraj

Mar 28, 2009
Probably been done before but meh
mine is itachi
what is everyone elses?

Lord Krunk

Mar 3, 2008
I never got into the series (mainly because of the absurd amount of episodes) but from the few episodes I did watch I would have to say either Gaara or Kakashi.

mkg

Feb 24, 2009
Rock Lee cause he was kicking ass before they decided ninja powers could also include living with your head cut off...lame.

Steve Dark

Oct 23, 2008
Agreed, Rock Lee... well.. Rocked!
Easily the best character, though I always had a soft spot for Shikamaru.

Arcane Azmadi

Jan 23, 2009
Hinata, because she has nice boobs (see first page of chapter 442).

OK, now seriously my REAL favourite character is... well, it's still Hinata actually. I just like her.

traceur_

Feb 19, 2009
Gaara, he is such a freaking badass. He has the most awesome name and voice I've ever heard and his sand-bending powers are freaking awesome.

Phenakist

Feb 25, 2009
I like Kakashi, he's so laid back :p

Either him or Neji, he's just plain kick ass

Aloran

Oct 9, 2008
sasuke is an emo tosser, so he's out
naruto is too "happy go lucky"

I liked Neji/ Shikamaru- most interesting characters by far
although Neji does look ridiculous in the shippuuden arcs :/

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
Even though I lost interest in Naruto after a shit load of filler episodes and some other stupid crap!

I have taken interest in the Akatsuki even though I haven't and refuse to watch the latest episodes. All of them have a unique or demonic ability that makes them overpowered along with strange characteristics which just makes them more interesting characters.

Itachi - He is basically your high and mighty prince of darkness, looking down on everyone when he doesn't even have a good reason for slaughtering everyone in his village!

Kisame - Half man/half shark ninja who carry's a big blue lollipop with wrapper to conceal the flavour.

Deidara - Some long blonde haired fellow that looks like a rock musician, comes out of nowhere flying a giant clay bird dropping explosive clay animals on everyone!

Sasori - A little carrot top boy thats actually 22 years old but is still a boy since he went into self-surgery and made himself into a puppet. Killing other people and makes them into puppets.

And the rest are just as fucked up!

Timewave Zero

Apr 1, 2009
My favourite charters are

Gaara, because he is a homicidal ass-kicker of all (before Naruto turned into a demon-possesed serial killer),

Rock Lee, becuase the little guy is deadly,

Kakashi Sensei, because he's just cool,

and Gai Sensei, just because he's Gai Sensei! You gotta love him!

I hate everyone else. Especially Sasuke. Damn Sasuke.

Charli

Nov 23, 2008
Don't like the series, but Rock Lee, because it's a hilarious parody.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Shikamaru.

He's just too awesome. Oh, and Gai Sensei. You can't be more awesome than those two.

Moongear

Dec 27, 2008
I like kakashi in the anime now but in the manga at it´s latests chapter i have to say naruto

UpcountryGecko

Oct 19, 2008
I like Minato as he just seems so badass but modest about it.

I like jiraya purely for his proud pervertedness.

I like Gai purely for the his competition with Kakashi.

Out of the 12 my favourite would be Rock Lee, just for being who he is.

Lipgloss-x-Lies

Sep 10, 2008
Haku, He was just really sweet, but kick ass, If he hadn't bloody sacrificed himself >_<
Then Deidara, He just bloody wins at life, His and Tobis interactions made for hilarious chapters
And Of course Kakashi-Sensei

Anyone else seeing the pattern where all my favourite characters seem to die? >_<

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
Hinata, hands down. She's cute, has an awesome power, shows a lot of character development (non-innuendo), and dresses more modestly than pretty much any other kunoichi in the series except Tsunade.

Secondary...Gaara. Awesome power, starts off as bloodthirsty psychopath, but as he eventually gets over his major psychological hangups and starts atoning for his past actions, he's really a great guy.

Honorable mention to Shikamaru and Shino, the first for being a lazy genius who grows out of the "lazy" aspect, and the second for being an underused badass with a wonderfully creepy power.