What is your Fetish?

Spambot 3000

Aug 8, 2011
Doclector said:
Spambot 3000 said:
One of my fetishes, for example, is anthropomorphic shark girls. You know, like a furry, except not a furry creature like a fox or a cat, but a shark instead.
Are you the guy who did that thread a while back asking for pictures of sharkgirls in exchange for a spare steam code?
No, that was SweetShark. That was a good thread though. A very, VERY good thread.

Kitsune Hunter

What a beautiful Duwang!
Dec 18, 2011
For me, my fetish would be bondage, I just like the thought of a girl tied up or me being tied up by a girl, so yeah I fall into that type. I have another, although I wouldn't call it a fetish, just something I find attractive, it's cartoon/anime girls with animal ears and tails like my avatar Caster from Fate/Extra

DANEgerous

Jan 4, 2012
Rain: I do not know why but it is defiantly a turn on.

Open communication: Yep massive lame nerd answer. But it sodding works. Who want a relationship? Not me at least not yet, and I will tell you this before any "dates" which are not actually dates. Are you fine with this? No you think that is horrible or i fear commitment? Cool whatever just don't ask for a relationship more than once, you can ask one time then I know and if I ever want one and you are single you will be first to know and if I am to late I will only blame me beacue I am fair like that.

Furries: Yep... Well... not in fursuits. I guess I just went "Well if a civilization of (Mythical beast) did exist, I guess such things follow.

Feb 17, 2010
Straight hair , girls with square glasses, girls who wear tight clothes, curvy girls ,high heel boots(thigh high and knee high;especially when they're naked :3)
EDIT-Kissing tummies :3

KR4U55

Mar 12, 2012
I have a strong foot fetish, but due lack of experience (means zero) I don't know how much I would actually enjoy it. I assume a lot.

Also a bit of furry, but I wouldn't own or have sex in a fursuit. A fantasy of mine is light bondage and being blindfolded and bound in a room with more than 2, not necesarily sadistic, but dominant women. I'd like to try virtual sex too.

The Hero Killer

Aug 9, 2010
Girls with hair covering one of their eyes, braces, and a semi foot fetish. I say semi because I dont like to focus on them but I appreciate when a woman has nice feet.

BathorysGraveland2

Feb 9, 2013
HalloHerrNoob said:
Id hate to learn what you think is a "weird" fetish....
Well, to be fair. Feet, urine and inflicting pain, which would come under BDSM, are all quite standard things. The only one that could be called truly 'weird' would be the blood fetish. Even then, I know there are plenty of people into it, and some with vampire fantasies, etc. Though anything involving blood is a no-go for me, so my knowledge on it isn't too in-depth.

Dragonbums

Indulge in it's whiffy sensation
May 9, 2013
Oh god...I'm really nervous right now...aaaaaaah here goes *ahem*

-I have a thing for big boobed anime girls.
-Nipple piercings(actually, any piercings)
-huge dicks
- eating till one is cartoonishly stuffed fetishes (which tends to extent to pregnancy fetish)
- lactation fetish.
-I may or may not have a thing for Spy in TF2....or Garrus...yeah.
-Shark girls
- And sometimes domination fetishes turn me on. I say sometimes because I am always turned off if the picture in question revolves around "raping" of another character in the fact that he/she doesn't want to be fucked at all.

God dammit. What have I done?

Now I'm scared to post this.(and if you've already seen it that means I posted anyway)

I hope this isn't really weird and disturbing but I can't NOT post on here.

Excuse me while I hide under my bed in shame and embarrassment.

I'm sorry guys. I'm sorry for spewing my dirty laundry here. ;_;

an annoyed writer

Exalted Lady of The Meep :3
Jun 21, 2012
I'm into women, and I find myself quite easily turned on by lingerie and frilly dresses and that sort of thing. I generally find that my preferences lean towards the cutesy types.

Amir Kondori

Apr 11, 2013
aba1 said:
Amir Kondori said:
aba1 said:
Amir Kondori said:
aba1 said:
These threads pop up every once in a while and I honestly have to say there is a strong connection between the people into gaming and the people into BDSM. I myself am into femdom and I am fairly sure a ton of people in this crowd with end up saying they are the same way. I have been to BDSM local meets and honestly they are almost all gamers it is amazing the connection.
Don't go making assumptions about all of us!
Haha obviously it isn't everyone just a surprisingly large amount. You wouldn't really ever think to connect the two things ever but honestly anime, video games, and comic nerds just have huge amounts of BDSM practitioners in their ranks. I dunno if there is any actual reason or it is just coincidence it is just a interesting observation I made is all.
It could be confirmation bias, it could also, and perhaps most likely, be that since gaming is so ubiquitous today if you go to a "BDSM local meet" that you are sure to find a lot of gamers. I bet you would find a lot of gamers at any social function where the average age is less than 40.

I am definitely not into BDSM myself though I have no moral stance against it. My old coworker was into it although he would have harshly judged you for being into "femdom". I didn't bother to point out the irony of his prejudice when so many others would think the same thing about his involvement in BDSM.
You bring up some really interesting point I could be a bit biased. I don't consider myself biased but I mean I am inherently biased towards myself so I can't really talk. I have noticed on other sites and such geared towards the BDSM community the geek related groups and such are by far and large the most popular by a long shot. I have noticed a few other things here and there too but I mean again I could be just being biased like you said.

Thats cool if you are not into BDSM though I mean it definitely isn't for everyone and there isn't anything wrong with that. I am actually really curious about what he had against "femdom" I am not going to pick a fight or anything I am just genuinely curious cause it is a interesting subject.
Confirmation bias isn't something that you would be doing consciously of course, it is something all of us do to one degree or another. Wikipedia has a good article about it, worth reading.

My old coworker just thought that the idea of a woman dominating a man was ridiculous. I think he believed that on a fundamental level if the woman couldn't physically dominate the man then it was meaningless. I don't agree with his views but he felt pretty strongly about it.

Feb 9, 2011
Read this whole thread and it was oddly interesting, but I'm think I'm far too shy (even on the internet) to post what mine are. I fail at contributing. <_<

Tsun Tzu

Feuer! Sperrfeuer! Los!
Legacy
Jul 19, 2010
Country
Free-Dom
Colour Scientist said:
I'm always curious how many people in these threads have actually tried these fetishes in real life.
Especially considering the virgin threads are usually so busy.

OP: I don't think I have any actual fetishes. Or at least, not anything I would consider a serious fetish.
I have preferences and I enjoy trying new things but nothing really stands out as a fetish.
Yep. Tried 'em all. Hentai on a daily basis, Furry on a daily basis...and a couple times with cat ears/tails. >.>

Oil was particularly interested in a swinger setting.

Oil + Experienced Hands/Hips = Win.
KOMega said:
LostGryphon said:
I giggled.
aba1 said:
lmao thats good I actually got a decent laugh out of that.
I bought a hat and named it "Joke".
It fits neatly over my head.

I seemed to have said something funny unbeknownst to me.
As long as it's funny I suppose it's alright.
Ahem. It's ok. You'd have to have the maturity of a 14-year-old to get it.

...Hehe...tentacles down your alley.

I'm realizing I shouldn't post on no caffeine.

schrodinger

Jul 19, 2013
I've got a few which seems pretty tame according to stuff in this thread:
Hairy men, and I blame the 70's for that. If they have beards like this:
I will probably jump them.
god, i would lick that man...
.uniforms, specifically military uniforms.
.bit of pain always feels good.
.Tall guys, so about 5'8 and taller.
.Gingers
.darker skinned guys, especially Arabs.
.being examined, like going to the doctors for a check up.(if anyone can explain this one go ahead)
.top hats

oh, and tentacles. Not because of hentai, but of a certain spy from TF2.
What a great day when tf2chan created that spy.

ImperialSunlight

Nov 18, 2009
chiggerwood said:
theemporer said:
Ah, well...

I'm gay (not strictly a fetish, but it's relevant), I like larger men (fat men, bears, muscular men, and what have you, my favourite being slightly chubby but not to the point of complete obesity) and short men (though that's more of a vicarious thing since I fantasize about being short myself and that is part of the reason I always play as a short character in video games where possible), I'm very, very submissive, I'm a furry, I'm into master/pet relationships (as a pet), I enjoy infantilism, watersports, bondage, humiliation and transformation fantasy, I like the idea of incest, I find unhygienic people attractive, and I like underwear and socks more than anyone should, and really any male clothes, especially those normally worn by others. And I guess I have a foot fetish, if that's even worth mentioning.

TL;DR, I'm a crazy freak and I love it.
I'm sorry but the ridiculous length of this list made me laugh. I hope you're not offended, but I'm imagining you (or should I say your avatar which just adds to the comedy) on a date in a nice, warmly lit restaurant with a non-freaky type when your date ask you what your turn on's are and you answer, and I'm thinking of his subsequent reaction to this list.
Indeed... then I would tell him all about the ones I forgot to mention and hope he hasn't left the restaurant yet. xD

Though, generally I wouldn't list all the things I'm interested in. I'm into so many things that, especially since I'm generally submissive, satisfying whatever fetishes my partner has is good enough for me. I'd tell them all of them later on as we got to know each other, but a comprehensive list while on a date in a fancy restaurant would be kind of awkward.

Total LOLige

Jul 17, 2009
This thread is so weird, so many words and acronyms I don't know the meanings of.

I don't really have any really odd fetishes like some of you. I really really like heavily tattooed women and just tattoos in general. Even a tiny tattoo sets me off.

I'm surprised this thread has lasted so long.

MorphingDragon

Apr 17, 2009
Hmm, where to start.

Sadist and Masochist.
Dominating.
Biting till bleeding.
Muscle Bears. <3
Sex in public places.

The easiest way to sum me up is that I'm a Wolf (Look it up).

Shia-Neko-Chan

Apr 23, 2008
I don't seem to have much. I will say that really really light bondage (bound hands, handcuffs, or something similar) seems to have an effect on me.

Sep 13, 2009
Well I don't think they're actual fetishes, but there are some pretty strange and weird things that turn me on. Sex based on negative emotions is one, this varies from someone being angry with me, using me, mocking or degrading me, using it to get back at me or even as far as someone who hates me. As well I have a bit of a thing with voyeurism and the idea of someone I like having sex with someone in front of me with the intention to tease or hurt me is rather arousing. Yes, a lot of my weird sexual quirks involve me feeling like shit. Which is why pretty much none of them would be feasible outside of roleplay

Also have a thing for hentai with mind control or really dark and twisted themes. Never violent or gory tough