What is your Fetish?

Laevateinn

Nov 18, 2009
Alright, so this is a pretty dark kink, and by dark I mean pitch black-

Me and my first girlfriend were both sexually abused and found a small unofficial support group for such things. Eventually most of us in the group realized that we actually really got off on talking about our real life stories of abuse, rape, and incest, and hearing about them from each other. Almost like a sort of spiritual masochism.

On the *slightly* less disturbing side of things, I'm also a quite a bit of a dom, with some serious sadism thrown in at times.
Also, I tend to like women who stray from the norm in their appearance, chubby girls? Great! Rail skinny girls? Awesome! Average sized women? ...Meh. Short haired, even bald girls? Hell yeah! Women with long flowing hair? Nice! Women with normal, shoulder length hair? Yawn. Pregnant women too, love them.

PhiMed

Nov 26, 2008
The_Echo said:
I don't really know if I have a fetish.

I mean... there's nothing too out of the ordinary that I'm into. To be honest, I'm still a bit fuzzy on what counts as a fetish and what doesn't.
PhiMed said:
No one's said it yet?
sigh
Okay.
"Consensual sex in the missionary position solely for the purpose of procreation."
Y-you... monster!
I know. It's a sickness.

Geo Da Sponge

May 14, 2008
Well let's see.

I'm into bondage, tickling, WAM, pegging, feet, especially sweaty ones, and bodyworship in general such as facesitting, leather, latex, lycra, spandex, rubber, forced feminisation and sissification, spanking, unusual costumes and outfits, especially embarrassing ones, virtually all kinds of humiliation, tease and denial, sex toys, inflatable sex toys, effeminate guys, masculine women, anyone who blurs gender lines in general, wedgies and... Hmm.

What else turns me on? Hang on, I'll add a spoiler to keep it small:

On a serious note, just the things before this spoiler.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Um... I have a thing for fat people, transformation (with a few limits), and I guess I'm a furry, but I'm not into the sexual parts of it...

wizzerd229

Man of many Ideas
May 22, 2009
Ok, so I'm a guy, and I'm gay. I consider myself a bottom, I say consider cuz still a virgin. But I don't consider myself a strictly submissive guy. I want to tie the top to a bed or table, gag him, and slowly and agonizingly tease him, then ride him so hard he begs for more. Yeah.

Xman490

Doctorate in Danger
May 29, 2010
negimafan587 said:
I have a foot fetish with a couple of other kinks, but nothing crazy. I used to despise Having a ff but now I kinda like it, its somthing that makes me unique.
Same here. It's disappointing to find other extremities/privates not as appealing as feet, but at least there is a 100,000-or-so-person community built around the fetish on YouTube because videos there don't get past the site's terms or whatever.

Jannes Ehmke

Jun 24, 2012
Being zapped by a tazer gun :|, Which is kinda a problem since you can't do it in contact with the other person..

PsychedelicDiamond

Wild at Heart and weird on top
Legacy
Jan 30, 2011
Large breast implants, fake tan, bleach blonde hair, lot's of make-up, lip injections and maybe a certain... ditziness. Preferably in combination. No, i have no idea where i picked up that particular taste in women and i fully acknowledge that, from an objective standpoint, it's pretty terrible. And i should probably feel bad for it. Actually, i kinda do.

Other than that... i kinda like taller women (but then, i'm fairly short for a man), feet and i enjoy some furry art... even though there i prefer the stuff that is not overly sexualised and i like it generally more on the level of "It's pretty to look at" rather than "it's sexy".

Regarding sex i'm actually kind of a prude. I never had any weird fantasies in that respect... of course i'm still a virgin if that wasn't obvious from the rest of this post.

aba1

Mar 18, 2010
Amir Kondori said:
aba1 said:
These threads pop up every once in a while and I honestly have to say there is a strong connection between the people into gaming and the people into BDSM. I myself am into femdom and I am fairly sure a ton of people in this crowd with end up saying they are the same way. I have been to BDSM local meets and honestly they are almost all gamers it is amazing the connection.
Don't go making assumptions about all of us!
Haha obviously it isn't everyone just a surprisingly large amount. You wouldn't really ever think to connect the two things ever but honestly anime, video games, and comic nerds just have huge amounts of BDSM practitioners in their ranks. I dunno if there is any actual reason or it is just coincidence it is just a interesting observation I made is all.

Zeterai

Oct 19, 2009
PhiMed said:
No one's said it yet?
sigh
Okay.
"Consensual sex in the missionary position solely for the purpose of procreation."
So, like.. nuns? Hot.

The depth of bondage interest is intriguing. I suppose it fits into the realm of the typical gamer being somewhat socially repressed, following with the quiet ones being the most interesting. I do think that D/s behaviour is more normal than most would imagine, it's simply the degree to which the dynamic is embraced that accounts for the perceived minority.

Anonymity is liberating, isn't it? I mean, I can't imagine most of you would be so forward if your face and identity were linked to these accounts, but the lack of that empowers one to shake off socially implied guilt in the consequent admissions. Rather exciting, really.

Sigh. Add anonymity to my list now, I suppose. I'll have to invest in a Guy Fawkes mask for my next intimate encounter.

PsychedelicDiamond said:
Large breast implants, fake tan, bleach blonde hair, lot's of make-up, lip injections and maybe a certain... ditziness. Preferably in combination. No, i have no idea where i picked up that particular taste in women and i fully acknowledge that, from an objective standpoint, it's pretty terrible. And i should probably feel bad for it. Actually, i kinda do.

Other than that... i kinda like taller women (but then, i'm fairly short for a man), feet and i enjoy some furry art... even though there i prefer the stuff that is not overly sexualised and i like it generally more on the level of "It's pretty to look at" rather than "it's sexy".

Regarding sex i'm actually kind of a prude. I never had any weird fantasies in that respect... of course i'm still a virgin if that wasn't obvious from the rest of this post.
I believe that the exact term is actually "bimbo", as a technical usage.

Am I voiding some form of forum guideline by offering up the term Corruption of Champions? It's a text based game by a certain scripter/writer by the name of Fenoxo. One of the most popular examples of such, actually - there's content in it that caters to virtually every interest that's been listed here so far.

aba1

Mar 18, 2010
KOMega said:
aba1 said:
These threads pop up every once in a while and I honestly have to say there is a strong connection between the people into gaming and the people into BDSM.
Maybe they like to work for their enjoyment ;P
lmao thats good I actually got a decent laugh out of that. There is something to be said about gamers and working for their satisfaction too. I spent so many hours repeating the same thing over and over a ton of time. I remember I spent 7 or more hours doing the same minute long mission in fzero one time.

May 29, 2011
Most stuff. Basically any anthropomorphic animal or monster girl (absolutely anything), any kind of bdsm (top or bottom), rape (all kinds, and not real mind you, roleplaying), feet, chubby girls (to an extent), any kind of "uniform" or special outfit (leather in particular), tickling, crossdressing (don't like to do it but the idea of it), transformation, actual transsexuals (haven't had a chance to try so I can't say 100% but I THINK so at least), cars (as in having sex in one), bestiality, public sex, clothes on, teacher student, threesomes, etc. And any combination of those is even more fun. You'd be amazed what how few girls will go for even some of this stuff =( Only one girl was ever any real fun, and she moved.

It's especially hard (get it) with limited time (goddamn education system with it's free high quality teachers). I mean I'm pretty young so maybe older girls are less limited.

The only real limitation is that I only like women, and I'm actually kind of pissed about that. I feel that the only way I'll ever look at people unbiased is if I want to fuck both genders equally. Or be asexual but fuck that (no offense). There'll probably be something in the future, like I dunno hypnosis or something.

PsychedelicDiamond

Wild at Heart and weird on top
Legacy
Jan 30, 2011
Zeterai said:
PsychedelicDiamond said:

I believe that the exact term is actually "bimbo", as a technical usage.
I am familiar with that term, i just dislike it. For one because it tends to imply a certain submissiveness that i don't find appealing and, on a more personal note, because here in germany "bimbo" is a racial slur against black people. Not quite on par with the n-word but still rather offensive.

Captcha: knock knock knock, penny. Captcha, are you trying to imply that i'm a nerd?

penguindude42

Nov 14, 2010
Femdom is the first one that comes to mind.
But I also like pudge on both sexes, being paddled, and tickling.
I guess it bears mentioning that I'm submissive, and a furry.

Panzer_God

Welcome to the League of Piccolo
Apr 29, 2009
aba1 said:
These threads pop up every once in a while and I honestly have to say there is a strong connection between the people into gaming and the people into BDSM. I myself am into femdom and I am fairly sure a ton of people in this crowd with end up saying they are the same way. I have been to BDSM local meets and honestly they are almost all gamers it is amazing the connection.
It's not really that surprising. However hard we try to shake the stigma, there is still an impressive connection between social anxiety and gaming, and the connection between social anxiety and BDSM is even greater.

OT: I'm a dominant. That's really about it, I'm open-minded but vanilla.

ninjaRiv

Aug 25, 2010
I'm... Pretty adaptive. If a woman or man I really like is into something, chances are I'd be happy to get off on it. Wanna dress me up like David Bowie and quote Alec Baldwin movie lines while dancing on hot coals? Go ahead.

There are things I'm not into, obviously. But sometimes I prefer simple, loving sex sometimes I prefer rough, brutal sex. I adapt! Survival of the fittest, bitches!!!

Poetic Nova

Pulvis Et Umbra Sumus
Jan 24, 2012
Well, where to start? Bi guy here, guys who crossplay/crossdress turn me on (I can still be picky though), guys/girls who are emo (as long as they have long hair), kneesocks, cybergoth tends to turn me on aswell. I don't mind slightly chubby girls and redheads either. Traps (guys who look and dress like girls) are a big turn on for me aswell.

I'm not into the extreme stuff, so you can say it is pretty tame I guess.

Kiba The Wolf

Aug 7, 2009
Hmmm, well where to start, I'm a furry. I'm pretty gay. I like a lot of different fetishes, my main ones are crossdressing and Vore. Vore is my biggest fetish, I can't help it. I know it's a pretty weird one but yeah.

Amir Kondori

Apr 11, 2013
aba1 said:
Amir Kondori said:
aba1 said:
Don't go making assumptions about all of us!
Haha obviously it isn't everyone just a surprisingly large amount. You wouldn't really ever think to connect the two things ever but honestly anime, video games, and comic nerds just have huge amounts of BDSM practitioners in their ranks. I dunno if there is any actual reason or it is just coincidence it is just a interesting observation I made is all.
It could be confirmation bias, it could also, and perhaps most likely, be that since gaming is so ubiquitous today if you go to a "BDSM local meet" that you are sure to find a lot of gamers. I bet you would find a lot of gamers at any social function where the average age is less than 40.

I am definitely not into BDSM myself though I have no moral stance against it. My old coworker was into it although he would have harshly judged you for being into "femdom". I didn't bother to point out the irony of his prejudice when so many others would think the same thing about his involvement in BDSM.