What is your greatest weakness ???

DevilSaint44

Aug 16, 2008
I am afraid that there is no god so I will disappear into a void,and if there was a god I would go to hell.That and I love listening to women sing

wordsmith

TF2 Group Admin
May 1, 2008
I'd say your greatest weakness was being unable to hit the "submit" button once...

000Ronald

Mar 7, 2008
The Logician has but two weaknesses: stupidity and sunlight.

No, seriously; stupid people really bother me, and I can't tolerate sunlight.

That, and I tend to apologize after every post. Sorry about that...

yourkie1921

Jul 24, 2008
people who get offended by racial jokes

no matter how bad the joke is, don't get offended because all it does is prove that if you're a guy you have a vagina and if you have a vagina (whether it's just been proven to exist or not) you're one of those stereotypically sensitive anime girls who probably cry when poked.

OverlordSteve

Jul 8, 2008
People who ask what I'm doing on the laptop. If I wanted to know, I'd turn the screen so you could see, darn it!

God's Clown

Aug 8, 2008
Lets see

1. My eyes are extremely sensitive to light, to the point that if i were outside around noon, I would see nothing, because my eyes would have burned out.
2. Women, more specifically, Asian women. They always get to me.

Atvomat_Nikonov

Jul 2, 2008
Either:

A - My temper. I'm prone to fits of rage brought about by insignificant events. Cost me a girl, and angered a few friends.

B - I can't control my strength. Im not a strong person, but I usually do things to hard. Eg flirtatiously(word?) poking girls.

C - Innocent voices on girls - For some reason I feel compelled to do something a girl says, if she says it in an innocent way.

These are the best I could think of. They don't seem like great weaknesses, I know, but they have usually brought bad things. Well except B and C, but they'll do something eventually.