What is your greatest weakness ???

Dahemo

Aug 16, 2008
Ben and Jerry's Half-Baked, when viewed it's my kryptonite and when consumed, my crack/cocaine. If I pass the freezer in a supermarket and spot a tub, game over...

wewontdie11

May 28, 2008
My biggest weakness is probably that I'm too forgiving. I should have beaten up, and be still pissed off at a lot of people because of some crap they've caused me but it takes too much effort to hold a grudge.

That and rave music. My head will explode if I listen to it for longer than 2 minutes.

BaronAsh

Feb 6, 2008
1. My Pride, I can't stand losing or asking for help.

2.Women in general, ugly or hot if they ask something done, it gets done.

3. Honey Buns, the greatest of my weaknesses.

Ares Tyr

Aug 9, 2008
My pride, for one.

Another being that I need this pride constantly buffed otherwise I lose my confidence, i.e. I let people's opinions of me get to me in a bad way sometimes. I have a weird need to belong, probably stemming from my constantly-on-the-move upbringing that I really haven't gotten past yet. Kinda sucks.

This is especially true to females, because once I make the bold leap to decide that I like a girl, her opinion of me is often very important. And the amount of time she wishes to spend with me is also very important. But then again maybe I should stop dating the high-maintenance, self-absorbed type...

Bulletinmybrain

Jun 22, 2008
Ares Tyr post=18.68645.635716 said:
My pride, for one.

Another being that I need this pride constantly buffed otherwise I lose my confidence, i.e. I let people's opinions of me get to me in a bad way sometimes. I have a weird need to belong, probably stemming from my constantly-on-the-move upbringing that I really haven't gotten past yet. Kinda sucks.

This is especially true to females, because once I make the bold leap to decide that I like a girl, her opinion of me is often very important. And the amount of time she wishes to spend with me is also very important. But then again maybe I should stop dating the high-maintenance, self-absorbed type...
You should just stick to getting naked preforming orgy actions and being felt up by old men. :p

Ares Tyr

Aug 9, 2008
Bulletinmybrain post=18.68645.635721 said:
My pride, for one.

You should just stick to getting naked preforming orgy actions and being felt up by old men. :p
It's just not the same.... :(

Bulletinmybrain

Jun 22, 2008
Ares Tyr post=18.68645.635731 said:
Bulletinmybrain post=18.68645.635721 said:
My pride, for one.

It's just not the same.... :(
It always is, The bananas popped and then its just not the same..

_Lucca_

Aug 15, 2008
My current weakness is Bully, I keep telling myself I need to get some damn laundry done but I got sucked into hunting down rubber bands for an hour and a half.

Usnota

Jul 3, 2008
Definatley my temper, I get pissed off way to much at the little things, and yet the big things dont bother me as much

zachbob2

May 21, 2008
Led Zeppelin
Lord of the Rings
Kari Byron
and my belief in God(contridicts somtimes with Gaming/School/friends)

Mephilese

Jun 2, 2008
What, no 'If I told you I'd have to kill you' yet?

Uhm... My Death Note door poster? Sounds kind of fan-girlish but it's true.
I really like it ^^
Also my laptop, whenever someone knocks it accidently or moves it my blood boils.

Bourne Endeavor

May 14, 2008
Most probably my pride and arrogance. While I am not above asking for help, I generally avoid doing so unless the person I have in mind to ask is clearly better at the task. My arrogance is often more humorous however I can act rather superior. It is at its worst when I am around people I consider beneath me.

I would not consider this a weakness but some might. Anyone who is easily susceptible to taking teasing or sarcasm seriously because I can be relentless, especially when bored. Sure I'll stop if asked... to a degree at least.

My lack of morals and selfishness could also be viewed as a weakness I suppose, although I do nt believe so.

dart sifilis

Aug 5, 2008
I drink, sometimes too much. Kinda got in many situations, I wish I was not involved in.
Almost forgot - PC is my weakness. When I'm not at it I get depressed.

WolfMage

May 19, 2008
We have two;
We can't agree on anything and always fight, giving us a headache, and the inability to dislike GLaDOS.

Ultrajoe

Omnichairman
Apr 24, 2008
My inability to discuss weakness or my faults.

Really, i spent 10 minutes just sitting here trying to come up with a clever or dismissing way to pass this off... but this post is the closest i have come to discussing my problems with anyone, digital or not, for longer than i can remember.

Back to regular Ultra Joe now;

*ahem*

this thread and it's soppiness is the kind of thing the terrorists want, get back to the boob thread people.