What is your greatest weakness ???

MSORPG pl4y3r

Aug 7, 2008
one of mine is arguing; everytime I get into an argument I win always and I do that by puting forward any opinion or point of view even if it isent mine. Also I tell tall tales and somtimes get carried away or forget to tell ppl there arent true, half my friends belive all the stuff I tell them and know I talk Shite so now they dont know what the smeg to bileve.

Al X and Ur

Aug 15, 2008
mine would be my lack of fear, it seems that it wouldnt be a weakness, but when you do things like jumping off of a bridge on a dare, or crossing the highway blindfolded just because of a bet, you start questioning your sanity.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
My health. I'm rarely healthy, and I always seem to be operating at some % of my full capacity.

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
Well sir, I'd have to say my greatest weakness is I'm a workaholic perfectionist. Do I... Do I get the job?

Flack

Brushie Brushie Brushie
Mar 14, 2008
my weakness is world of warcraft nostalgia.
If someone reminds me of all the good times I had leveling with my mates it makes me want to start again

thahat

Apr 23, 2008
Bulletinmybrain said:
My weakness, Women. Maybe i'm oldschool but I still try to protect women.
this. and especially my girlfriend and her damned puppy eyed expression te make me want to cuddle her instantly XD

Anthropaphagi

May 6, 2010
Scandinavian men. Particularly Norwegians. No idea why. And if they look like Vikings...SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Raikov

Mar 1, 2010
Necrotisingfasciitis said:
Scandinavian men. Particularly Norwegians. No idea why. And if they look like Vikings...SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
I'm terribly sorry to inform you that we have not been looking like Vikings for the last 900 years.
And it wouldn't be "squee", it would be more like "AIIEEEE THEY'RE GONNA RAPE US ALL!!!!"
Unless, of course, you've got some nice silver jewellery you'd want to trade...

OT: Sci-fi RTS games. They all suck, but still...