What is your greatest weakness ???

Anthropaphagi

May 6, 2010
Swollen Goat said:
You fools! He's asking because HE WANTS TO DESTROY YOU ALL!!!
If he wants to destroy me with 'Viking' men via 'rape and pillage' I can totally live with that. LOL

And Bodare, have you not seen Amon Amarth, I'd say they pull the 'Viking' look off pretty well. ;-)

Anthropaphagi

May 6, 2010
Swollen Goat said:
Um...I'm a Viking! ~_o [sub]I just can't resist the obvious joke! *flees to Vallhalla*[/sub]
Pffft, you wouldn't flee to Valhalla, then. You'd 'rape', pillage, die victoriously in battle and then be welcome in Odin's halls.

thahat

Apr 23, 2008
Necrotisingfasciitis said:
Swollen Goat said:
Um...I'm a Viking! ~_o [sub]I just can't resist the obvious joke! *flees to Vallhalla*[/sub]
Pffft, you wouldn't flee to Valhalla, then. You'd 'rape', pillage, die victoriously in battle and then be welcome in Odin's halls.
where one can fight all day long, eat, drink, and throw small axes at ladies hair.
and if you die, you get a literal re spawn to try again tomorrow XD
better then christian heavon by MILES ( or muslim one, where you only get 70 dates or so if you blow yourself up ( yes, the fruit, no not ladies, thats a translation error )

Fangface74

Lock 'n' Load
Feb 22, 2008
My inability to have any kind of attachment to anything

Also a tenacious, uncompromising lust for gold.

vallorn

Tunnel Open, Communication Open.
Nov 18, 2009
God said:
your avatar is my one weakness!!! the mind.... it boggles!

also my inability to revise is one heck of a weakness.

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
Lollinrake said:
1. Depressed, sensitive guys. I am drawn to them like magnets <3
[sup]*Slides up freakishly* Helllllooooooo[/sup]

Damn my squishy insides, my one weakness

Wyes

Aug 1, 2009
My biggest weakness is- wait a minute! You'll have to try harder than that next time!

Mr Cwtchy

Jan 13, 2009
Pointy things are my downfall.

But a plank of wood to the head can do a bit of damage too.

theincurabletragedy

Feb 22, 2010
pretty sure my only weakness is I'm amazingly ticklish. :< you can make tickly hands anywhere within a foot of me and I start squealing and giggling like a 6-year-old girl on helium. Not even kidding.

Audio

Apr 8, 2010
Too helpful? xD
Some people appreciate it but after a while, they end up walking over me u__u

Dapsen

Nov 9, 2008
i once got a note from my teacher that said "Everything doesn't have to be perfect".
also, it was the teacher that knew me best of all my past teachers.

And i have later on, when analyzing my own mentality found that i do strive for perfection in everything i do.
Example(s) given: I try to be the best person i can be, i try to be the smartest/strongest/most agile person possible.
I try to enhance my skills in everything,(with varying degrees of interest), but i do strive to be better.

So yeah, biggest weakness: Being imperfect.

DarkHuntress

Apr 8, 2010
My temper. I get angry much too easily and it takes a lot for me to control it. Not violent anger, verbal anger. I can cuss you out, come back, and do it all over again.....horrible.