What is your relaxing mantra?

BiscuitTrouser

Elite Member
May 19, 2008
Imagining a way i could realisticly kill them and get away with it and following the possible outcomes as far as i can in my head.

Matronadena

Mar 11, 2009
don't have a word so much as an act, which is just sitting....no thoughts of the past, or things to come, not about anything other than the very moment and what Im doing.. sitting... and doing it with the goal of achieving nothing. :)

Matronadena

Mar 11, 2009
theklng said:
for what i do, i don't need a mantra; i only need a thought or the lack of one.
sounds very much like a methodless method to attain ABSOLUTELY NO WHERE AND NOTHING!

how very zen... :)

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Evil thoughts...
Evil thoughts...
Evil thoughts...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

Sundavar

Feb 7, 2009
usually
"When you get home you can blows zombies heads up.....when you get home you can blow zombies heads up....."
but sometimes it's
"FUCK YOU ALL TO HELL" lol but that's if i'm really mad

EDIT: congrats if you recognized the RE4 reference hehe best fps better (although the red dot aiming gets annoying someitmes)

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
"Calm yourself Alenko. Calm down Alenko, otherwise you'll blow up and we all know we don't want that."

Sundavar said:
usually
"When you get home you can blows zombies heads up.....when you get home you can blow zombies heads up....."
but sometimes it's

EDIT: congrats if you recognized the RE4 reference hehe best fps better (although the red dot aiming gets annoying someitmes)
RE4 is a third person shooter, not a first person shooter.(FPS=First Person Sight, Third Person Shooter= Usually over the shoulder.)

Jul 9, 2008
Strangley, I tend to repeat one of the speeches said by the Gman (you know, from Half-life) in my best (which is still pretty bad) impression of him.

"Time, Mr. Freeman? Is it really that time again?"

Sundavar

Feb 7, 2009
soren7550 said:
"Calm yourself Alenko. Calm down Alenko, otherwise you'll blow up and we all know we don't want that."

Sundavar said:
usually
but sometimes it's

RE4 is a third person shooter, not a first person shooter.(FPS=First Person Sight, Third Person Shooter= Usually over the shoulder.)
Yea yea whatever what matters to me is that you're the good guy, zombies are bad guys, and you have a gun.