What keeps you going?

ChaosTheory3133

Jan 13, 2009
Its not over yet.
That's my reason, really not a complex idea, you can lie around, you can end it, or you can walk outside and do something with the world you live in. What's the alternative? What do you have to gain from not doing anything? As for me I intend to do something with the life I was given, and the world I was born into. Nothing to lose, everything to gain.

Madrak the Red

Sep 6, 2008
Everything in the future? My parents? I dunno, I want to do something with my life, and become some sort of sceintust, and I gots to study. Also, for the getting up part, I have parents who will wedge me out of bed. Plus, school isn't that bad. Not so depressed now it's becoming spring. Woot. Also wargames. And Holidays. And the threat of having to catch up 50 gazillion pages of notes. And webcomics. Webcomics is a biggie. Especailly in that oh-so-depressing post christmas period. I swear, I wanted to DIE soemdays. Cold, wet, and with public exams looming. But all goodsie-goods now. Well, kinda. Still gotta revise for those impeding GCSE's. What fun.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
To be completely fair: nothing, I really feel like having no reason at all for standing up every morning. All I see ahead of me is shit, a dark hole, no prospect at all for anything better. Everything is a struggle, a fight and now I'm simply growing tired of it. Combined with the fact that I have no trust in a better future whatsoever, it's a miracle I'm still alive... Nothing to live for, but nothing to die for as well I guess.

Cogings

Jan 15, 2009
Mainly University and trying (but failing) at getting a bit of the ladies .....

Ignignoct

Feb 14, 2009
I still have a brother and friends to look after.

I'd be on a lot of mood-lifting drugs without them.

They're the last bastion of subjective meaning I currently give my life, so I'd be depressed until I found something else to live for.

Suffering is a funny thing, however, and I almost think I would welcome the test of character as a silver lining.

bad rider

The prodigal son of a goat boy
Dec 23, 2007
s-l-u-g said:
Hello fellow escapists...escapees...escapi-tors...esciraptors... what ever the word is, hello.
I prefer escapiraptors.

TheIr0nMike

Mar 3, 2008
I want to see what the future holds. Also, films and games, and once I leave where I live, music, art, and the night life.

UsefulPlayer 1

Feb 22, 2008
A pretty girl that smiles at me in acknowledgment, even though we're barely acquaintances, the fact that we shared a good conversation and I sometimes get her to laugh makes the world all worth living.

Of course talking with friends and doing things I like are up there, but that smile haunts me daily.

TMAN10112

Jul 4, 2008
With 33mg of caffine per spray, you may never sleep agian.

Ignignoct

Feb 14, 2009
TMAN10112 said:
With 33mg of caffine per spray, you may never sleep agian
The caffeine pills I use, 10 cents each, contain 200mg caffeine each.

Equal to 2.5 cups of coffee.

Works for me, and incredibly cheap.

Check your local gas station, Walgreens, Wal-mart, or Wal-streetdealer.

TMAN10112

Jul 4, 2008
Ignignoct said:
TMAN10112 said:

But do they make your breath minty-fresh?

Arrers

Mar 4, 2009
EmileeElectro said:
What's not to live for?!
On lovely, sunny and warm days with birds fluttering by and the sweet smell of.... Okay, I'll shut up now.
I find this statement oddly depressing.

As for what kepps me going? The fact that after a depessing day I can escape into the internet. or a game that I haven't finished yet.

Ignignoct

Feb 14, 2009
TMAN10112 said:
Ignignoct said:
TMAN10112 said:

But do they make your breath minty-fresh?
I have an addiction to individually wrapped breath-savers for that.

MmMm... Wintergreen...