What kind of sex life do you have?

Azurian

Oct 27, 2010
28 and still not a lady in sight the last time I had a girlfriend was in middle school. I have been offered pity sex though but that was only because the woman felt sorry for me because being a virgin is bad or something. I just want a lady that I can get along with and loves me and enjoys gaming. But I did get really close once but I had two major problems no condom and I had to catch the last bus home.

Karl Thomte

Sep 13, 2012
Richard A. Kiernan said:
Given the following list of some of my traits, I'll let you extrapolate:

- I have simulated, emulated or natively used at least one computer system from every decade since the 1940s.
- I have simulated, emulated or natively used at least one operating system from every decade since the 1960s.
- I have written a simulator for a hypothetical educational computer architecture purely for the purposes of personal amusement.
- I own eight fully capable computing machines, along with several other embedded systems with onboard programmability.
- I have attempted to learn FORTRAN 77 simply for personal amusement, not for any practical purpose.
- I have read and continue to read literature solely for the purposes of personal amusement from several genres that are not considered to be typical reading material, including programming manuals, automotive engineering books, books on military armour and small arms and English dictionaries.
- When asked a history question to which I didn't know the answer at the time, I proceeded to learn the answer and remembered the question for more than a year before giving the answer to a friend that was present when I didn't know the answer.
- On multiple occasions, my Wikipedia searches have left me with tabs open on at least four wildly disparate subjects, such as the biological policies of the Soviet Union, Bakelite plastic, a World War II battle, a mid-1950s jet fighter, V8 engines from a World War II aeroplane, and the PDP-11. Good luck connecting those together.

Have you guessed yet?
hope its a comfort that i wish i could do half of that, anyways regarding the wikipedia thing im pretty sure thats normal, happens to me too, add to that surfing discworld and tolkien wiki for a few hours sometimes.
care to take a guess at my status? XD

mitchell271

Sep 3, 2010
I've got a friends with benefits situation that started a week or so ago. Not complaining but not really what I'm looking for. Whatever, at least the sex is good.

DoomyMcDoom

Jul 4, 2008
I recently turned off my sex drive using a combination of meditation and focus techniques, I used to sleep around, and stuff, then well, I kinda got herpes, and women avoid me like the plague when I do try to find a relationship, so I kinda thought fuck it, and am focussing entirely on improving myself and my own quality of living.

Zen Bard

Eats, Shoots and Leaves
Sep 16, 2012
Pretty damn good. My wife and I usually find time at least a couple of times a week.

As my captcha says..."It's Super Delicious".

Indeed, captcha...indeed!

artanis_neravar

Apr 18, 2011
Easton Dark said:
Oh come on, gamers are great for relationships. Have one that you can't entice? Just make sex a game. Set up an achievement board, decide what actions get you an amount of points, and go for the high score.
My god, this is genius!

Playful Pony said:
A friend of mine spent a week at her boyfriends house (both of them play games and are a bit nerdy), and they spent practically all that time in his room where he mostly played games on the PC. She spent her time chatting to me on IM. They don't even live in the same country and only saw eachother 4-6 times a year. Needless to say the relationship didn't last. He has the rest of the year to play games on, why that one week HAD to be spent doing the same as he always does I will never understand.
Did she say something to him? Can't fully blame someone for doing something you don't like, if you don't tell them you don't like it.

I'm not denying that some girls are far too demanding. I don't have sex all that frequently even while in a relationship though, so seeing my then bf completely ignore me in favor of his videogames when I sometimes felt like giving him what he otherwise can't stop asking and pleading about, that pisses me off! Not to mention a general lack of interest in doing anything social with me apart from playing games. I like games, don't get me wrong. I'd like to do other things now and then too.
He was an idiot, I don't know a single gamer who wouldn't walk away from a game to have sex with his girlfriend. (unless of course he was tired/stressed out/physically exhausted from other aspects of life)

Playful Pony

Clop clop!
Sep 11, 2012
artanis_neravar said:
Playful Pony said:
A friend of mine spent a week at her boyfriends house (both of them play games and are a bit nerdy), and they spent practically all that time in his room where he mostly played games on the PC. She spent her time chatting to me on IM. They don't even live in the same country and only saw eachother 4-6 times a year. Needless to say the relationship didn't last. He has the rest of the year to play games on, why that one week HAD to be spent doing the same as he always does I will never understand.
Did she say something to him? Can't fully blame someone for doing something you don't like, if you don't tell them you don't like it.
She is VERY vocal about her likes/dislikes. She brought it up several times while staying there and he always said he understood and they'd do something "tomorrow", but same shit every time. Then she broke up, and suddenly now he's showering her with gifts and trying to be all sweet and caring. And there is a LOT of that too. If he had only sprinkled some fo that sharing, giving and sweetness over the course of their relationship she would never have broken up.

Personally if I was her I'd hit the guy in the face and left him like a year before she actually did... It actually angered me somewhat that she was so patient with him and gave him so many chances when he obviously didn't understand how badly the relationship was going.

Again, trust me when I say she informed him very clearly of what was wrong and what was right... And also, she IS a gamer. She plays games just like me and you. But when your stuck on a crappy laptop playing angrybirds or whatever and IMing with your friend (me) for a full week while he is absorbed in Skyrim or something... I really do not understand what she saw in that guy...

EDIT: oops forgot to answer second part...

I'm not denying that some girls are far too demanding. I don't have sex all that frequently even while in a relationship though, so seeing my then bf completely ignore me in favor of his videogames when I sometimes felt like giving him what he otherwise can't stop asking and pleading about, that pisses me off! Not to mention a general lack of interest in doing anything social with me apart from playing games. I like games, don't get me wrong. I'd like to do other things now and then too.
He was an idiot, I don't know a single gamer who wouldn't walk away from a game to have sex with his girlfriend. (unless of course he was tired/stressed out/physically exhausted from other aspects of life)[/quote]
Yeah I guess Oo. It's not so comforting to know there are gamers out there that WOULD do me until the early hours of the morning when I only seem to get ones that can't be arsed if it involves leaving a randomly joined match of the suckiest FPS in history (MW2...), in my opinion anyway... Well maybe not the suckiest, but I was really disapointed XD.

My friend that I talked about and myself share some of our relationship stuff because we're good friends, and we only seem to get some pretty seriously sucky BFs... Both of us have kinda given up. She tried once more after the one I mentioned, and it ended up even worse and after only 3 weeks so idk X3.

barbzilla

He who speaks words from mouth!
Dec 6, 2010
bluepilot said:
Nice big box of toys and batteries

...I guess I should get a man but whenever they see that collection they just run away and then shun me as though I was some sort of sex crazed whore
You see I don't understand this. I prefer my girl to have toys. When I first started staying over at my current girlfriends place (prior to her moving in with me) I found her "suitcase" and she was mortified. I had to explain to her that I actually liked it. I like to bring toys to bed with me when I am about to throw down, it helps me make it more interesting and stimulating (also the vibration helps me to control the timing of my orgasim until we can go together).

On Topic:
My current sex life is at that pleasant medium where I can get it whenever I want it, but I am supplied enough that I am only going for it once or twice a week (much to her dismay, she would prefer it once to twice a day).

artanis_neravar

Apr 18, 2011
Playful Pony said:
artanis_neravar said:
Playful Pony said:
She is VERY vocal about her likes/dislikes. She brought it up several times while staying there and he always said he understood and they'd do something "tomorrow", but same shit every time. Then she broke up, and suddenly now he's showering her with gifts and trying to be all sweet and caring. And there is a LOT of that too. If he had only sprinkled some fo that sharing, giving and sweetness over the course of their relationship she would never have broken up.

Personally if I was her I'd hit the guy in the face and left him like a year before she actually did... It actually angered me somewhat that she was so patient with him and gave him so many chances when he obviously didn't understand how badly the relationship was going.

Again, trust me when I say she informed him very clearly of what was wrong and what was right... And also, she IS a gamer. She plays games just like me and you. But when your stuck on a crappy laptop playing angrybirds or whatever and IMing with your friend (me) for a full week while he is absorbed in Skyrim or something... I really do not understand what she saw in that guy...
Well then he had no excuse. In support of your friend and as someone who really should have ended a relationship much sooner than it did, sometimes it's not as apparent when you are inside the relationship.

robot slipper

Dec 29, 2010
Fappy said:
Stagnant at the moment. Trying to figure out how to finance an IUD since my GF's insurance won't cover it. We may just buy the damn thing outright.
You have to finance an IUD??? My mind is blown. I'm curious now, is any form of birth control free in the US?

Topic: I was in a 10-year relationship until last year. No sex life now, and it's been so long since someone has tried to chat me up that when it actually happened the other week, this was the general result:

Fit Bloke: Oh so you'll be leaving about the same time as me. Maybe we could get the train together.
Me:
Atmosphere: AWKWARD SILENCE
Fit Bloke: <understandably seems to think he's said something wrong and starts to back away>
Me:

I went home very alone :(

Bigsmith

Mar 16, 2009
Ok, well let's do this shall we...

Me and my Girlfriend have been together for 2 and half years, more or less. We're both into some pretty freaky stuff when it comes to what gets us in the mood, but we've never actually gone further then Oral/ playing around and doing pretty much anything that doesn't involve actually having Sex.

If we literally mean having sexual intercourse then no, I don't have one. But since we're both open into exploring each others fetishes (fuck it let's be blunt) as well as each other, personally I don't think I could have asked for a better Girlfriend.

Now, this always leads to the question. If you play around with each other why haven't you done it before? The simple answer isn't simple, it's mixture of stuff that I really can't be arsed to get into.

Oh, I've also just moved to uni and the only times we've gotten to see each other is during the day so even if we did do it currently I wouldn't have one.

So it really depends on how you look at it. I'll let the reader decide really. Personally I couldn't be happier (basically I'm an odd cookie that doesn't care much for losing my virginity as is she).

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
robot slipper said:
Fappy said:
Stagnant at the moment. Trying to figure out how to finance an IUD since my GF's insurance won't cover it. We may just buy the damn thing outright.
You have to finance an IUD??? My mind is blown. I'm curious now, is any form of birth control free in the US?

Topic: I was in a 10-year relationship until last year. No sex life now, and it's been so long since someone has tried to chat me up that when it actually happened the other week, this was the general result:

Fit Bloke: Oh so you'll be leaving about the same time as me. Maybe we could get the train together.
Me:
Atmosphere: AWKWARD SILENCE
Fit Bloke: <understandably seems to think he's said something wrong and starts to back away>
Me:

I went home very alone :(
I'm unsure if any method is actually "free" when it comes down to it, though her insurance would be more than happy to cover most other forms of birth control. The problem is that hormone-based birth control (i.e. most of the good ones) fuck up her sex-drive. We've tried everything. From what she told me the IUD will cost about $700 out of pocket. I'm seriously considering going halvesies on it with her.

If only the clinical trials for the new male birth control would conclude already DX

Artemis923

Dec 25, 2008
Mine's great, actually. I managed to strike gold with a sexy gf who wants to kick my ass in Warhammer one minute, then hump like rabbits the next.