What kind of sex life do you have?

Bara_no_Hime

Sep 15, 2010
KissmahArceus said:
Pretty damn good, been in a relationship for 4 years and our sex life just gets better and better. Friends kept telling me that the longer you are part of a couple, sex will slowly get duller and less interesting.
WRONG!
That's been my experience as well. It helps if a couple is willing to experiment and have fun - new toys, new positions, a little roleplaying - etc.

The only reason my sex life dropped off at all (cause, last year, I had a great sex life) was the fact that Pregnancy fucking sucks, and giving birth sucks worse.

However, as of last week, I am again able to orgasm. My spouse and I have been making use of that fact as often as possible since then.

And yes, I already posted in the thread, but it was a quick post and all of the sad "forever alone" comments compel me.

babinro

Sep 24, 2010
None.
Haven't been in a relationship for over 10 years now.
I'm happy enough being single that I haven't bothered seeking out a girlfriend.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Bara_no_Hime said:
And yes, I already posted in the thread, but it was a quick post and all of the sad "forever alone" comments compel me.
No harm done.

It wouldn't be a "sex life" thread without adequate Bara_no_Hime insight anyway :p

CentralScrtnzr

May 2, 2011
Working 10 to 16 hours a day (weekends frequently include, but usually only 8 hours) makes sex a much smaller concern. I have to make an effort to ensure my spouse doesn't suffer from my significantly decreased libido.

Easton Dark

Jan 2, 2011
artanis_neravar said:
Easton Dark said:
Oh come on, gamers are great for relationships. Have one that you can't entice? Just make sex a game. Set up an achievement board, decide what actions get you an amount of points, and go for the high score.
My god, this is genius!
You could come up with some devious achievements too. Stuff like "Give your girlfriend 1,000,000 orgasms" and you'd be like "FUCK! That'll take forever. Looks like I'll have to grind through it."

And then suddenly gamers are experts at sex. Sexperts. You're welcome.

Edit: Why are there so many first time posters in here

DonGotty

Feb 9, 2010
Manuela and Pamela keep me company those long lonely nights. Its hard to find a girl who likes me AND is the sadist to my masochism.

Christian bay

Aug 14, 2012
My sex life no longer exists, my carnal acts are now restricted to in game affairs and gang bangs in Albion are by far my favorite and inter-species relations in Mass Effect are also quite fun.

Patrick Buck

Nov 14, 2011
Dead. Deader than a cockroach getting hit by a sledgehammer.

I am the perfect gamer steriotype. Woo.

EDIT: SCRUB THAT, JUST ASKED OUT MY CRUSH AND SHE SAID YES.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOYAAAAAAAAAAA. ^_^

Patrick Buck

Nov 14, 2011
cotss2012 said:
Patrick Buck said:

I see that your Courage Wolf avatar has given you some proper inspiration.
He has led me to the glory he promised. All hail the courage wolf!

artanis_neravar

Apr 18, 2011
Patrick Buck said:

Well done man, congrats.

Easton Dark said:
artanis_neravar said:
Easton Dark said:
Oh come on, gamers are great for relationships. Have one that you can't entice? Just make sex a game. Set up an achievement board, decide what actions get you an amount of points, and go for the high score.
My god, this is genius!
You could come up with some devious achievements too. Stuff like "Give your girlfriend 1,000,000 orgasms" and you'd be like "FUCK! That'll take forever. Looks like I'll have to grind through it."

And then suddenly gamers are experts at sex. Sexperts. You're welcome.

Edit: Why are there so many first time posters in here
pssh, 1,000,000? So to complete that in a year it would be....2740 orgasms a day. Totally doable

AnarchistFish

Jul 25, 2011
Crap but give me a year, when I go to uni, and I'm gonna throw myself out there cos I'm finally gaining the confidence to do that. Just need to go find some new people..

taciturnCandid

Dec 1, 2010
I used to have a sex life. I once did. It wasn't for pleasure though and more for just getting rid of seuxal energy. Not really the most pleasant thing.

I did have a friend with benefits at one point and I enjoyed that a ton because it meant I could make someone feel good.

I'm a bit weird in that I don't get any physical pleasure or very little from any sexual action. Unless pain is involved because pain is awesome. But I mainly rely on things like fetishes or the pure pleasure that is seeing someone else in pleasure. I get this nice feeling when I see someone really enjoying themeselves during sex. It is like giving someone the best present ever and watching how happy they are that you did that for them.

But. Dealing with strangers is dangerous and really not that satisfying. A romantic connection helps a ton, but friend with benefits is nice. I just don't have any friends to do anything with anymore.

Then again, most sexual physical sensations for me are uncomfortable or even painful. So not really missing too much. It'd work just as well with a backrub.

So right now I'm designated to my hand. Which has no chance of stds and won't ***** you out. I don't see that changing and I don't know if i have the desire to change that

SodaDew

Sep 28, 2009
Been single my whole life and hate myself because of it, since I know I could have had a girlfriend about 5 times by now...

teebeeohh

Jun 17, 2009
so anyway mark how is...
DAMN NINJAS

good right now, i am currently in a relationship that is exclusively sex-based and it's great but the fallout when it blows up will be phenomenal.

thejackyl

Apr 16, 2008
I don't have one anymore... I've been single for 6 years and I've only been to second base.

That and every girl I've asked out seems to not be interested, but will still lead me on. I hate that so much.

Doesn't help that my longest "relationship" since lasted like 2 weeks tops. I have no luck with women. :(