What kind of sex life do you have?

KissmahArceus

Mar 1, 2011
Pretty damn good, been in a relationship for 4 years and our sex life just gets better and better. Friends kept telling me that the longer you are part of a couple, sex will slowly get duller and less interesting.
WRONG!

artanis_neravar

Apr 18, 2011
Rawne1980 said:
"I can fit you in next Tuesday for 5 minutes before Eastenders".
I'm sure this wasn't supposed to be a pun, but it still made me laugh.

OT:
Well this is a rather depressing thread. Currently non-existent for me, but through my own choice.

HandsomeZer0

Dec 6, 2010
Absolutely meaningless, but filled with lots of sleazy encounters from various ladies of the evening.
Although its not the same as a long term relationship, I gotta admit:

Music will get you laid. #PseudoStardom

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Got no one that loves me yet. D:

Some day...I WILL!
Until then...nope...not one cent. xD

Phantom Kat

Sep 26, 2012
Non-existent this week due to it being the last week of courses before exams, otherwise it's pretty decent, though not amazingly better than not having it. The companionship is the better part of the relationship rather than the readily available sexy times.

necromanzer52

Mar 19, 2009
Lets see. I've been single for a little over 19 years now, with no end in sight. I guess I'm used to it at this point, but it really does get me down sometimes.

rosac

Sep 13, 2008
I don't. I get girls into bed, but have been cockblocked by mother nature/the fact she's waaayyyy too drunk/the fact she's one of my best mates, tells me I'm a good friend but she isn't attracted to me (said whilst kissing me. I don't know either.)

Yeah, my mates think I'm gay. I prefer to think I'm a gentleman whoo doesn't take advantage (As I can't drink at the minute)

BloatedGuppy

Feb 3, 2010
No complaints. We don't have super compatible kinks, so we indulge them less than we probably should and settle for vanilla, but we're both relatively GGG so it's not like it's impossible to go there or anything. More laziness than anything.

Nocola

Aug 10, 2009
It saddens me that for the most part it seems a group of such wonderful individuals like yourselves aren't getting teh sexy times more often. As for myself, it's alright. Currently starting a new relationship we shall see where it goes.

VeneratedWulfen93

Oct 3, 2011
Girls cost money so none for me, I have much better things to spend money on.

I havn't had a relationship for two years and it will be a rare occasion if I come across one in another 2 years.

Doom972

Dec 25, 2008
Pretty good. In a relationship with my girlfriend for almost four years and we both like to try new things every once in a while.

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
Monogamous. With myself.

I haven't really tried to get one being busy with other things and not wanting distractions and so far I am succeeding with flying colours. I'll start working on that in 2 years or so, though I am a jealous person so cheating on myself might end up with me getting beaten up by myself... better not take the risk of breaking up.

Phasmal

Sailor Jupiter Woman
Jun 10, 2011
Mine is going great.
Not this past week or so though, cause I've been super ill, but in general it's great.

Didn't realise we were so true to the stereotype on here.
All the nerds I know personally don't have much trouble gettin' some so I thought that stereotype was just made up.