What L4D zombie would you be?

Internet Kraken

Animalia Mollusca Cephalopada
Mar 18, 2009
lax4life said:
UsefulPlayer 1 said:
I'd be a normal infected just innocently leaning against a wall until some survivor comes along and feeds me bullets.

lax4life said:
Actually becoming a zombie means you have to be alive. It is an infection that duplicates in your frontal lobe while completely destroys it in the process. Once the infected individual is presumed dead, even though his heart has stopped his brain is still intact which enables him to still work. But because of the lack of a heartbeat there is no need for oxygen. I mean if we're gonna talk about zombies at least get your research right.
Tell that to this guy.

http://www.waiting4oblivion.com/images/screenshots/obx28B.jpg

: P
That's in oblivion where IT'S A FANTASY WORLD!!!! In reality the brain is required for the transformation into a zombie. DO SOME FUCKING RESEARCH
But zombies are fantasy. That's the problem with telling people to DO SOME FUCKING RESEARCH!

And I'd just be a normal infected that gets shot and killed instantly.

Sliverlord

May 22, 2009
Well to make the obvious joke for everyone, id be the Charger, because i jerk off alot, and love to smack people around!!

on a serious note, id prefer to be a S.W.A.T. zombie, cause id rather have armor on. bullets hurt >.>

Teifi

Nov 9, 2009
I really don't get this charger joke.

I'd probably be Louis' shiny head. OM NOM NOM

LilGherkin

Aug 15, 2008
Smoker, I can do amazing things with my tongue. In actuality I'd be the common infected, but I thought I should make the joke. I'm surprised no one beat me to it.

TheBXRabbit

Feb 15, 2009
Tank, no question. He fits my preferred style of surmounting obstacles: Demolish everything between you and your goal. Not to mention I'm the biggest guy at my school (including the teachers).

_zuul

Nov 9, 2009
the charger.

he keeps his fappin arm strong and doesn't afraid of anything

Kollega

Jun 5, 2009
A nerd. Maybe charger.

I could have been the Boomer,but i don't think i'm that fat.