What languages can you speak?

Asturiel

the God of Pants
Nov 24, 2009
I usually start these off random things that come out of my head, like when I started translating what I wanted to say in french to my dog. (Weird I know but I was REALLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYY bored) So anyways this is just a general question to the good people of the escapist, can you speak languages beyond english? (More than just the bare minimum to start an english conversation, or find the bathroom/local strip joint)If you can then what are they?

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
Sono spedito nell'italiano, il mio amico.

私は同様にいくらかの日本語を話すことができます。

And English is obviously my first language :p

Kinguendo

Apr 10, 2009
English... but very well...

And if push comes to shove I can speak Enlgish slower and louder while pointing at things to get the message across. :D

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
English and a small bit of French and a very, very, very small bit of German, but not enough to hold a conversation of any sort.

ObsessiveSketch

Nov 6, 2009
English, and a bit of both German and Japanese.

Ich spreche ein kein Deutsch.

私は日本語を話します。

Banana Phone Man

Elite Member
May 19, 2009
English, some French when I decide to listen in school and a very small amount of Norwegian.

People say English people are rubbish at foreign laguages but when we go abroad Englsih is the foreign language. Then we look very very clever :)

DoctorWhat

v11.1 beta2
Apr 10, 2009
*English
*Conversationable Irish
*Basic French

I tried learning Esperanto, but that didn't work out too well... :)

Nov 25, 2009
Latin, Attic Greek (still learning but if I existed a couple thousand years ago) italian, french and english.

Edit: english is my native language

Edit again: I also speak nerd.

HentMas

The Loneliest Jedi
Apr 17, 2009
I can speak english
Yo puedo hablar español
thats all...
perhaps some Japanese, french, italian and a lil bit of german (like 3 words)

yeah, thats that.

manaman

Sep 2, 2007
MaxChaos said:
All of them.
I would like a demonstration.

Me, I used to speak French, now I have to concentrate on what I mean to say if I intend to say anything in the language, and damn try to get me to actually write anything down and I fail miserably. I do speak some Spanish as I used to live in South Texas, again it is rusty as it has been years since I had an opportunity to practice.