BlackWidower said:
Aby_Z said:
BlackWidower said:
Aby_Z said:
BlackWidower said:
Aby_Z said:
Amuhrican!
That some middle eastern language?

Anyway, I can't speak any language other than English sadly. But I do want to learn Japanese and Latin...It would be easier if I had a teacher, I'm not very good at teaching myself stuff.
Sorry, I was trying to annunciate 'American' as a joke. Ya know, the way the typical redneck hick would say it? "Lern the leng-widge or git out!"
Get out? I'm not even in! I'm from Canada. Also, the United States doesn't have an official language.
You trollin' me, boi? That's the joke!
Joke? Oh I'm sorry, I was confused by the lack of comedy.
Blah, you just don't get it. The stereotype of a 'typical' ignorant American is one who hates all immigrants, is racist and speaks with a lovely southern tang, thus the annunciation of 'american'. Truly, some people believe 'American' is a language and some other crazy people think it's a planet... crazy crazy people.

Think outside the box :D
Yeah, I know that. I just don't find it funny.

Mr.Squishy

Apr 14, 2009
Norwegian, new norwegian, danish, swedish, moderately good french, mostly poor german, a tiny bit of spanish and i understand some italian/russian and japanese words

delet

Nov 2, 2008
BlackWidower said:
Aby_Z said:
BlackWidower said:
Aby_Z said:
BlackWidower said:
Aby_Z said:
BlackWidower said:
Aby_Z said:
Amuhrican!
That some middle eastern language?

Anyway, I can't speak any language other than English sadly. But I do want to learn Japanese and Latin...It would be easier if I had a teacher, I'm not very good at teaching myself stuff.
Sorry, I was trying to annunciate 'American' as a joke. Ya know, the way the typical redneck hick would say it? "Lern the leng-widge or git out!"
Get out? I'm not even in! I'm from Canada. Also, the United States doesn't have an official language.
You trollin' me, boi? That's the joke!
Joke? Oh I'm sorry, I was confused by the lack of comedy.
Blah, you just don't get it. The stereotype of a 'typical' ignorant American is one who hates all immigrants, is racist and speaks with a lovely southern tang, thus the annunciation of 'american'. Truly, some people believe 'American' is a language and some other crazy people think it's a planet... crazy crazy people.

Think outside the box :D
Yeah, I know that. I just don't find it funny.
...well, ok then. Want a cookie for your dislike my of joke?