What lucky video game adaptation would you like Uwe Boll to direct next?

DirgeNovak

I'm anticipating DmC. Flame me.
Jul 23, 2008
I would like him to direct a documentary in which he promises to never, ever touch a camera again.

Sleepy Sol

Feb 15, 2011
Marvel vs. Capcom 3 so it can actually have a story.

...On second thought, maybe not. I'll go with none.

BreakfastMan

Scandinavian Jawbreaker
Jul 22, 2010
Too Human. I really hate that game, and I would love to see Uwe Boll butcher it. >:)

SonofaJohannes

Apr 18, 2011
You're kidding.
I hate that guy.
But I'd like to see him do a Ninja Blade movie.
And nothing more. Ever.

Zac Smith

Apr 25, 2010
I would gladly challenge Uwe Boll to that boxing match if it means he stops making these damned movies!

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
kman123 said:
I have seen Alone In The Dark...I gotta say it WAS enjoyable...in 'The Room' kind of way.
So bad it was good? Yeah, I can kind of see Alone in the dark as a sort of "guilty pleasure" film, but I can also find it understandable that game developers and fans get anxious when he states that he is making a new film based on a video game.

I must admit though, I found The room hilarious. "YOU'RE TEARING ME APART LISA!!!" is now something my friends constantly say to each other.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Let him adapt Super Mario Bros and Street Fighter. His versions will make the existing ones look like it can win the golden awards!

kayisking

Sep 14, 2010
kman123 said:
Alucard 11189 said:
kman123 said:
Alucard 11189 said:
kman123 said:
I'd love to see him destroy MGS, just to piss off the fanbase.

Yeah I'm dicking around.
didn't he try and do a Metal Gear Solid film, but was cut off by Hideo Kojima, saying something along the lines of, "I wouldn't want him to do a movie of our game if he was the last director on earth" or something like that?

Here is where I heard it:
http://www.joystiq.com/2006/02/03/kojima-on-uwe-boll-its-impossible/

But I do agree, it would be funny if he did do a Metal gear solid adaptation just to see Hideo Kojima explode with rage. That would be a boxing match I would like to see.
I think Blizzard said something similar with Warcraft...
You know, that doesn't surprise me one jot. It seems a lot of developers and creators of video game franchises try to avoid Uwe Boll like the plague. In all fairness, if you have seen his adaptations of Alone in the dark or The house of the dead I can see why they wouldn't want him anywhere near their franchises. Some people might enjoy the films but as far as I can tell, most people dislike his films.
I have seen Alone In The Dark...I gotta say it WAS enjoyable...in 'The Room' kind of way.
You mean as in not enjoyable in any way shape or form?

Canid117

Oct 6, 2009
kman123 said:
I'd love to see him destroy MGS, just to piss off the fanbase.

Yeah I'm dicking around.
Or Final Fantasy. That nerd rage would be funny as hell to watch.

Zyxx

Jan 25, 2010
Persona 3 - not because I hate Persona (I love it, actually) nor because I love Boll (I hate him, actually) but because if we're very lucky, he'll try to demonstrate to the actors how an Evoker is used and actually shoot himself in the head.

Captcha: llovedu future);

Sounds like a breakup text from a psychotic, suicidal GF.