What made you sad today?

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
I have a cold.

One of my nostrils is functional. The other is a scum-encrusted cavern of pain and disgust.

Pity me.

JemothSkarii

Thanks!
Nov 9, 2010
I'm sad that whenever my girlfriend goes home from college for teh weekend her parents will fight about something.

I'm also sad that the flowers I organised and paid for a month ago didn't arrive today as I asked...apparently still processing to be delivered.
Even though the money went through.
There's been no phone calls.
The address is correct.

No other boyfriend has given her flowers before in the past either ;_;

xplosive59

Jul 20, 2009
- No new Gravity Falls
- The fact that season 3 of MLP:FiM has been a major disappointment and I will not be watching season 3.

ejb626

Aug 6, 2009
Failing hard as solo top in LoL, luckily my friend managed to win the match but it was no thanks to me. I was just a free kill for the enemy team.

michael87cn

Jan 12, 2011
None of my youtube subscriptions have uploaded a new video yet today ;_;

And I'm very bored!!!!!

Jazoni89

Dec 24, 2008
I went to a gay bar, and started chatting some girls up.

Obviously most straight girls go to gay bars to not be chatted up, so it didn't go too well.

Single: Seven years and counting *sigh*. Prehaps i'm just going about it the wrong way.

V da Mighty Taco

Apr 9, 2011
The usual - I put things off to much, am too lazy to do things I like or want to do (even playing video games and actually watching MLP at this point, unless it's Saturday and the new episode's on), and am still unemployed. What the fuck is wrong with me??

Also, either my modem or router has gone to crap, with the router occasionally disconnecting or the modem completely resetting on their own just because I went to Youtube or played online. I think it's the modem, due to having replaced multiple routers in the past because of connection issues and it not getting much better while having never replaced the modem; but the router disconnects itself more often than the modem resets, even though the router was somewhere around $90 iirc and is at most half a year old. Either case, something needs to be replaced and I don't got much that I can spend on it.

manic_depressive13

Dec 28, 2008
I've drifted apart from the person I once considered my best friend, but that makes me sad on most days.

Today I got roped into a twenty minute conversation with a stranger. I kept trying to extricate myself subtly but after a bit I realised that he was probably really lonely and rarely got to talk to anyone. He mentioned a few times that he lives alone with his dog. It made me sad as hell. Some people choose a solitary life and that's fine, but it's depressing when you want companionship but don't have anyone except your dog.

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
The fatc that my usual friday schedule results in a radical sleeping pattern for the entire weekend that results in no human contact since I'm up at the wrong time.

Makes me feel like the only person on Earth.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
cerebreturns said:
Thinking of how ONLY Christ will forgive my sins, and that when it comes to a wife it's unlikely I will ever be able to be completely honest with a woman and her still trust and love me.
Do you go to my technical school? One of my classmates is a bizarre sadsack who said more or less exactly this, because he doesn't realize that his past actions are actually not that horrifying.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
Just woke up ten minutes ago, but luckily for this thread I already found something that made me sad!
Was gonna do a more healthy breakfast for once, with half a melon and an apple instead of my usual sandwhiches... and the melon tastes rotten. :(
FML

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
My knees hurt when I sit on the floor sometimes. I'm 20 this should not happen.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
Necron_warrior said:
A Girl.
A girl I like.
A girl I like displaying lesbian tendencies.
:(
I hit on a lesbian once in hight school. That ended awkwardly.