What makes you die on the inside

Zetona

Dec 20, 2008
-Zen- said:
Not all Gamespot user reviews are bad. The vast majority are, but there's little gems here and there. I would know. I've written some of the oddly well-written user reviews.
A good review on GS can be helpful, a bad one can undermine your faith in humanity. I try to write good reviews.

Derek147900

May 7, 2008
ppl who buy games just for the name and try to def it. Like if COD 6 sucked major wang and yet ppl still bloged about how it's diff in a good way and then they name off some points that any games has today.

Zetona

Dec 20, 2008
I just found this comment on a Youtube video:

"hmmmm lets seelast ur a an idiot lol thats funny and retarded

ok listen fuckhole ur a an idiot? wtf is that wut u fail grammer or somthing??

and what that about "your an american after all" shit u fucking douche..........

if u be a lil fucking ***** about somthing

dont go and diss americans like that that aint right so just shutup and go back to ur grammer lessons"

So...horrible...faith in humanity...evaporating.

This is the URL of the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rU-hr5O0U6A&feature=related.

Scolar Visari

Jan 8, 2008
Since no one has stepped up and said it yet I guess I'll have to say it. Threads like these are what make me die on the inside. Everyone is complaining about how they don't like dealing with idiots or that they can't stand another site or they just nitpick on little shit and say it's destroying their faith in humanity. I met a guy awhile ago who grew up in one of those nasty ethnic/religious conflicts. He had to live with constant shelling, ethnic cleansing, and the U.N. making shit even worse. So next time you think you have it bad just remember your town isn't being constantly shelled, their is no car bombs and no genocide were you live. Please take this thread out back and shoot it.

Raddragon

Dec 23, 2008
I just ignore youtube idiots anyway.Any rude person can make me die a little on the inside.

"if u played games and was smart all games with guns are like dat crackhead it might not look good as a game they all do it next time think dont get high and post comments"

I think its in foreign, can anyone decipher this?

Adam Jenson

Dec 23, 2008
Rad Dragonheart said:
"if u played games and was smart all games with guns are like dat crackhead it might not look good as a game they all do it next time think dont get high and post comments"
I'm sorry Red but I just don't speak Idiot

Raddragon

Dec 23, 2008
(Translation from idiotic to English)

If you played games and were smart you would realize all games with guns are like that you crackhead.It might not look good as a game but they all have that problem. Next time think, dont get high and post comments.

I have super translation powers! Bow before me mortals!

Ginja Ninja

Nov 16, 2008
Adam Jenson said:
Rad Dragonheart said:
I'm sorry Red but I just don't speak Idiot
I have a shirt that says that lol.

Flying-Emu said:
I die inside when American folk say they're speaking American.

It's English, damn you!
Really I get annoyed when Americans tell others to speak English. They should stop and get there own language if there so important (that is offensive to all moronic bigots from anywhere American is just the common example). AND THAT IS NOT IRONIC EITHER YOU FUCKING RETARDS (talking to youtubers who think because they arn't American they understad irony). It would be ironic if they told them to learn American though while writing in English (very loose example but hey I'm tired).

Bulletinmybrain

Jun 22, 2008
Rad Dragonheart said:
(Translation from idiotic to english)

If you played games and were smart you would realize all games with guns are like that you crackhead.It might not look good as a game but they all have that problem. Next time think, dont get high and post comments.

I have super translation powers! Bow before me mortals!
Or your a halfiot.

Ginja Ninja

Nov 16, 2008
Scolar Visari said:
Since no one has stepped up and said it yet I guess I'll have to say it. Threads like these are what make me die on the inside. Everyone is complaining about how they don't like dealing with idiots or that they can't stand another site or they just nitpick on little shit and say it's destroying their faith in humanity. I met a guy awhile ago who grew up in one of those nasty ethnic/religious conflicts. He had to live with constant shelling, ethnic cleansing, and the U.N. making shit even worse. So next time you think you have it bad just remember your town isn't being constantly shelled, their is no car bombs and no genocide were you live. Please take this thread out back and shoot it.
Hmm I think that is caused by these people so this is quite relivent. Sorry.

mike1921

Oct 17, 2008
DaxKIDx,
You know. I have a suicide list, a list of people and groups that I'm going to fuck with right before I commit suicide if I ever do. What I'll do is anything from hitting them in the face to sending them a picture of my junk. This guy gained admission

That most of the planet not only believes there is a magical creator of the universe, but they know what gender he/she/it/they is, exactly what it wants, how many of it there are, his means to do things, whether he's good or bad, and what we're supposed to do to please him so we could get to his magical kingdom in the sky with absolutely no evidence. ANd they're willing to devote their lives(or one day a week) to this, try to convince even more people they're right, and be intolerant about other beliefs. Yes there are different combinations of what they think they know and the like and I'm not picking on christianity intentionally. Just saying they think they know so much about their god(s) for no reason. Next churches will say they know god's spincter size.

When people say "[insert noun] is all but [adjective]" when they mean that it is. When someone says "this fort is all but impenetrable" my gut instinct is that the fort is penetrable.

When people pronounce extraordinary "extra-ordinary". The word itself is a disgrace to the language that we won't have to be reminded of if people just pronounce it "extror-dinary". Pronouncing it the first way makes the word's ridiculous-ness known and very easy to identify.

The word stupid. I just hate the word, makes me want to kill people. It's about how the word sounds.

Scolar Visari

Jan 8, 2008
@ Ginja Ninja What? I'm not entirely comprehending what you're trying to say. Are you trying to say that all the horrible things in the world are the products of idiots so because of that a bunch of people on the internet can get into a big circle jerk about how a bunch of little nitpicky shit destroys their faith in humanity? If yes then you are absolutely right. Everyone has a right to complain about the the most trivial stuff and that includes me. When I complained that this thread destroys my faith in humanity I was keeping in line with the rules of the thread and therefore I made a valid complaint.

TerraMGP

Jun 25, 2008
I would have to say when People ignorantly bash the Wii and call nintendo sellouts. Because apparenlty the 360 is not full of pretty looking gun toting shovelware that fails to do anything new or interesting.

captain awesome 12

Dec 28, 2008
pantsoffdanceoff said:
Teenage pop culture, not things that are popular for a good reason but things that are popular for no other reason than (insert whatever star) said so. and I got exposed to this a lot because I tried to join the medicine academy in high school but the didn't have room so they just stuck me in the fashion academy, because they figured that one academy was as good as the next. That made me die A LOT inside.

Omnidum said:
Well, when I once sat in class, two of the most idiotic people entered the room. Somehow, my slight headache turned into nausea by those two entering.
I feel your pain. we were studying meditation is psychology and some girl asked that "if you meditate really hard can you float"?
*Shakes head in shame* However, this doesn't compare to the idiot in my high school HONORS history class that asked whether we've visited other galaxies and universes. The teacher *after a quick facepalm* replied that we've never been out of our solar system and not even further than the moon to which the girl was dumbfounded.

Lord Beautiful

Aug 13, 2008
Zetona said:
-Zen- said:
Not all Gamespot user reviews are bad. The vast majority are, but there's little gems here and there. I would know. I've written some of the oddly well-written user reviews.
A good review on GS can be helpful, a bad one can undermine your faith in humanity. I try to write good reviews.
Good. It's a pleasant change of pace to know that so many users here try to write good reviews. That's part of the reason why I rarely go to Gamespot anymore. The majority of those users just don't seem to give a shit.