What makes you furious?

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
I have fury when I'm watching a terrible sequel to a film I love. Like Starship Troopers 2. RAAAAAGE!

II2

Mar 13, 2010
Generic Gamer said:
No offence intended but I wasn't actually thinking of you, until you brought it up I hadn't remembered the conversation or even who you were. So no I'm not riding you, I've been using this website for two years and the site has some half a million users or something ridiculous, you're not the only person I've had that discussion with and frankly it wasn't the most in-depth one anyway. If you've held a grudge over that conversation then I'd be a little surprised, it was one post. .
No grudge, no hard feelings, mate.

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
Group projects. People who prattle on about teamwork being more important than competence. Corporate America. Politicians (from both parties---I'm American. YMMV in other countries). Leland Yee, Jack Thompson, and the talking heads on Fox News who give them airtime.

Benmonkey7

Jun 15, 2010
When my evil plans don't work. But of course that's never! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *ahem*
But seriously, when someone says video games are pointless and stupid really pisses me off.

Signa

Noisy Lurker
Legacy
Jul 16, 2008
Country
USA
Stupid people. I could go on all day about stupid people. Seems like a lot of them are bible thumpers, but I'm not going to say "religion" because it's the stupid people in the religion that makes them bad.

also "God hates fags" is probably the most offensive comment I've ever heard, and I'm not even gay. You can imagine how hard I laughed when that was applied to Harley drivers in that one Southpark episode (Hint: it was a complete reversal of terms so it was very, very funny).

Blatherscythe

Oct 14, 2009
Fred Phelps (my hatred for the bastard is well known), everytime I see his picture, or hear of his misdeeds, it just makes me want to hurt something. Then I realize I don't like to cause or see pain being administered, then I just want the **** to shut his fucking mouth.

oreopizza47

May 2, 2010
People in online games who refer to others as noobs. They're just experts in training. Also, short jokes. I used to be really short, and they still bother me even though I've sprouted.

guntotingtomcat

Jun 29, 2010
Unskipable cut scenes. It's simply unforgivable in this enlightened age. Particul;arly before hard boss battles. That was the only thing that was bad about kingdom hearts, I thought.

Also, I get furious at all things illogical, organised religion in particular. Particularly when they try to teach it as "fact" to young children. Does no one else think that that is FUCKING EVIL???!!!

ninja555

Mar 21, 2009
The stonker said:
And for instance when I'm writing a story and I get a writers block when I've written about 50 page story and then I don't know how to end it well I get angry.
God, getting writers block sucks. Writing up notes for two stories right now and beginning to type one of them. I'm working on typing up the first chapter and writers block just keeps popping up. Makes me want to smash the keyboard.

OT: Catcher in the Rye. That book makes me so mad. I had never heard of it till Grade 10 english and the moment I started reading I hated it. I have no words to adequatly descirbe my sheer rage at that abomination of a novel.

Ham_authority95

Dec 8, 2009
Timotei said:
Semi-low content 'list ...' threads.

They really get my blood boiling. Especially when they sink more productive and well thought out discussion threads.
Pretty much this.

Now can we just let threads like these die already?

viranimus

Thread killer
Nov 20, 2009
Eventually everything and everyone.

I would say I have anger problems, but I generally enjoy every minute of my fury.

ItsAChiaotzu

Apr 20, 2009
Generic Gamer said:
ItsAChiaotzu said:
Generic Gamer said:
About forty percent of the users here piss me off something chronic. "We're so smart but we can't read a scientific report, recognise biased reporting or figure out the meaning of 'innocent until proven guilty.' We also can't get girlfriends, complain about lack of friends and seem to be batshit crazy, truly gaming has enriched our lives.'

Woohoo for generalisations that never, ever make you look like a complete ignorant arse.

In line with that, people who generalise about any group of people make me want to break something over their head.
You know what? How is it ignorant? I can see you calling it insulting but I've been seeing this kind of shit for two years and in a significant number of cases it's the same people bitching about their life and trying to look sadistic. I don't think watching for years and coming to a conclusion is really 'ignorant' so much as 'ignorant' is just a catch-all insult now. You want to see ignorance? Look in a religion and politics thread or check out a news article on crime or science.
Ignorant in your "40%" statistic, if it's always the same people then it's going to be a tiny minority of this site, and your post just gives off waves of superiority as if you're a genius and everyone else on this site is a whiny idiot and it makes you sound like a total dick.