Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Redlin5 said:
marter said:
Lately for my quick posting.

Pinsir doesn't hurt either.
Nope, no it doesn't XD *pokemon high fives*

I've got a somewhat better than average avatar going for me I guess.

Nothing else...

Quick, my self esteem is decreasing! Someone quote this and lift my spirits up!

...thought not...
I need to respond, I was offered a High five. :)

*High Fives Back*

Hope that boosts your self esteem!

Apr 29, 2010
I honestly don't know. It can't be my avatar because I've changed it before. I'm sure it's not my post count or the content of my posts. You'd have to ask someone who knows me.

Mcupobob

Jun 29, 2009
I don't think I'm know much at all, though I'm on and off the escapist to much to get to know to many people or for people to get to know me.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
Being a huge Halo fan and a fanatical devoted lover of the Elites.

I also like to destroy humans and constantly mascarade as an Elite planning to kill every filthy human on the planet. I also apparently make interesting threads.

Sougo

Mar 20, 2010
I reside in the shadows.

I stab people in the back and twist .... Twist ..... TWIST!!

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
I don't think I'm known for anything except practically living in Forum Games and User Groups.

I may have the 3rd highest post count, but I'm basically the one in the shadows when it comes to the people with the highest post counts.

DocBalance

Nov 9, 2009
For being generally crazy and the fact that my posts are completely spastic from one to another in tone, style, and vernacular? What can I say, Multiple Personality Disorder is a fun, fun thing.

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
mrhappyface said:
What makes you known on the Escapist?
Quite honestly that is up the escapist. I don't think I have done anything to make myself stand out. I have made two threads and made roughly 1500 posts. Statistically somebody has to have noticed me. My posts tend to be of a high quality and I like to argue. My second post was me taking a position I didn't believe in for the sake of starting a discussion.

MercurySteam

Tastes Like Chicken!
Legacy
Apr 11, 2008
My avatars are always awesome and I'm always willing to give everyone a chance.

A random person

Apr 20, 2009
My username, avatar (by some), Nanoha fanboyism, some usergroup activity, and somewhat lighthearted posting.

At least, that's what I can guess.

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
Doctor VonSexMachine said:
Hazy said:
For how goddamn charming and kind I am.

Psst: Ok, even my online self is not egotistic enough to think anyone remembers me
Oh, I do, you're probably the only person who has a pink-haired Fallout character that I know of.
Having a vagina helps with making pink haired characters. You don't get many dudes making their moe in that game. Unless they use those maid girl mods. *shutter*
Well, that was an eventful Google search. o.o
Yureina said:
Maybe this Rei avatar... I don't know. I'd like to think its my charming and confusing personality, but I haven't been here very long.
I have come to recognize you as an Evangelion fan (i.e. awesome) and the Rei avatar is pretty much a staple.

I was a bit surprised to see you had changed it for a little bit, as the blue one looks so serene. Glad you went back.

Troublesome Lagomorph

The Deadliest Bunny
May 26, 2009
Nothing.

Despite my post count I'm still unknown.
Edit: Some of the people who know me always remember my nearly constant avatar changes, though.

Insanum

The Basement Caretaker.
May 26, 2009
mrhappyface said:
You pretty much said it in your OP, Your threads are what you're known for.

Julianking93 said:
You're quite the Deviant when your not on probation/suspension!

TheNumber1Zero said:
You're my fellow basement guardian!
marter said:
Im suprised you dont have a larger post count, I see you everywhere.

Aylaine said:
You're known for being robin, and dealing with a MASSIVE number of PM's ^^

---

Thats as far down on the list as i can handle at the moment.

I know some people recognise me, But im still not sure what for...Apart from my silly videos.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Insanum said:
marter said:
Im suprised you dont have a larger post count, I see you everywhere.
I only really started posting at this rate near the beginning of this month/end of last month. I only had about 200 posts before then. >_>

I recognize you from both name and avatar.

Marble Dragon

Mar 11, 2009
I am not known. Perhaps one person knows me. Maybe.
Island said:
I'm really not sure if I am known.
I can't remember off hand any posts, but I've definitely seen you. And I definitely recognize you, for your avatar if nothing else.

Hazy said:
The avatar, probably.
I have no idea to be honest. >_>
I dunno. I've always remembered your username, but I have no idea why. Probably, I saw one of your posts and your opinion rung true to me, and I looked at your name. Or I just saw you a lot and noticed that you, in fact, had a name. That's just the way my mind works.

I sounded really creepy right there, didn't I? Maybe someday in the future I can be known for that.
EDIT:
For how goddamn charming and kind I am.

Psst: Ok, even my online self is not egotistic enough to think anyone remembers me
Someone's gotta remember you, for the avatar, if nothing else. Or the name. Probably both in combination. I know I do...

Vnwater

Jan 3, 2010
I'm a clone trooper, we're almost all just one guy. Some of us do something different with our hair, some of us carry bigger guns. I, I just wear a blue helmet and got to shoot little jedi children protecting the senator.