What makes you unique?

Housebroken Lunatic

Sep 12, 2009
Kukul said:
Woohoo! Another collective ego-wanking thread!

Come on guys, we're all unique.
... But I can't help the way my DNA looks! It's not like I made it that way as a way of ego-wanking I was just born that way! :p

justnotcricket

Echappe, retire, sous sus PANIC!
Apr 24, 2008
Kukul said:

Hah, the exact same thoughts just crossed my mind on reading the topic title - guess neither of us is unique now! ;-)

JTLW

Jan 23, 2009
Hm.

My hair is far longer than my girlfriend's, I wear my watch on my right arm instead of my left, I can enjoy music from absolutely any genre, I can get along with anyone so long as they are willing, I eat like a horse, but I can't seem to gain weight above 10 stone, even though I never exercise, and I drink more Pepsi than is probably physically healthy for me, despite the fact I know someone who drank some on an empty stomach, and it had a violent, foaming reaction and did horrible nasty things to their stomach.

That's about everything I can think of.

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
Kukul said:

I was bored alright! And I was not ego-wanking, I was uh, ego-scratching, then I saw traces of ego-blood (Trolls you know what I mean) Besides, I needed something else to do other than work on this bloody beatles thing I'm doing, I've been researching and listening to them so much that penny lane is quite literally in my ears and in my eyes.

Brown Cap

Jan 6, 2009
I'm a guitar-playing, videogame-button-mashing, best-dancing-at-the-highschool-dances-(ing), twilight-book-burning, disc-burning, computer-virus-attracting, annoying, abnormally-tall, headbaning MARTIAL ARTIST

lol thats pretty YOONEEK to me

Fraught

Aug 2, 2008
Diga1994 said:
I'm the only person in the world who is exactly...like me.
Obviously this. There is no one like me.

Also, my whole life. It's unique, because even though there are other people who've had a really hard life, I'm sure no one's had the exact same.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
I am far from unique. All of my characteristics are shared by at least one other person in this world. But I wonder if there is another person who:

1. Has seen almost 1500 movies in the past 4 years
2. Lost 50 lbs in the past year
3. Is a member of the Escapist

If there is I'd like to meet him/her.

EDIT: WOO! 1500 posts!

Ciarang

Elite Member
Dec 4, 2008
I have never met someone who looks or shares the same hobbys as me

Don't suppose there's a 5'9" 13-year-old with really thick long hair here ? =P

Cryfear101

Aug 16, 2009
Ermmm my exsistance???

There's no-one out there that is exactly the same as me in every detail :)

Kurokami

Feb 23, 2009
Cryfear101 said:
Ermmm my exsistance???

There's no-one out there that is exactly the same as me in every detail :)
Yeah, uniqueness is the easiest thing to achieve. Hell, its achieved at birth.

icehex

Sep 6, 2009
Im the only person ive met who will routinely death growl as hes walking to class

The Rockerfly

Dec 31, 2008
My fantastic skull structure combined with my blood type make me statistically unique atleast from one point of view. Thats from a bilogical perspective

From a history view then everyone is different because no one has had exactly the same history, similar but no unique, it's impossible. Although thats only from a personality perspective

Or in tastes and preferences then no one is unique that perspective can fuck off

So yeah I guess everyone is unique, in a really dull way
Now stop trying to be different and get back into the "I'm different crowd"