What makes you unique?

dudeman0001

Jul 8, 2008
This is a lot like a thread I did not to long ago
"what do people notice about you"
But I'll let it slide, since this thread is fairly unique.
lol

dudeman0001

Jul 8, 2008
oppp7 said:
Paranoia and talking to myself.
when you say "talking to myself" do you mean think aloud or actually talking to yourself? i.e.
"hey steve"
"whats goin on, steve?"
"Have you seen the new badge I got on the escapist?"
"Wow you actually TRY to get badges? Loser..."
"Shut up! Your always talking down to me! I hate you!"
"I AM you!"
DUH DUH DUUUUUUUUHHHHHHH!!!!!

Cuz I think aloud sometimes, but I make an effort not to do it where I might be seen, although I've been sidled a few times.

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
comadorcrack said:
I AM IRON MAN!

But no seriously.
Im unique because I'm the only one who loves my Girlfreind. And Shes The only one who loves me.

But we're all unique in our own little ways... Just like everyone else

Comadorcrack
Lies. you know your girlfriend loves me. (Even though we've never met each other, 'cos you dumped me in the middle of no-where!)
and also, you know Roob loves you :p

OP: Unique? I can think of 23 other clones of me, so that ain't gonna happen unless I kill them all. In 23 Hilarious ways.

willic767

Jul 7, 2009
i meet a person who looked like me but i got to say i no one is commpletly like me...

and im a Communist

Manbro

Oct 23, 2008
I have the top half of a small talking dinosaur growing from my shoulder blade...and it can breathe fire.

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
dudeman0001 said:
oppp7 said:
when you say "talking to myself" do you mean think aloud or actually talking to yourself? i.e.
"hey steve"
"whats goin on, steve?"
"I AM you!"

Cuz I think aloud sometimes, but I make an effort not to do it where I might be seen, although I've been sidled a few times.
It's more of "thinking out loud," but I voice my conscience responding to my thoughts. Then I respond to that, and so on. And sometimes I use my conscience to fill social needs, like telling some something that I did so that they can congradualte me.

TheDrHuw

Jul 23, 2009
Maybe because i am pretty good at doing accents,specific people, countries you name it i can pretty much do it.

Jedamethis

Jul 24, 2009
I can go to sleep anywhere on anything
Once I slept on some lego and didn't notice until the morning when I had lego shaped imprints on my stomach

Custard_Angel

Aug 6, 2009
I'm 19, have never been drunk (But did try once... All my money gone with no buzz... I was dissapointed), have a girlfriend, am studying pharmaceutics but am eager to pursue synthetic chemistry as part of an honors research program, don't have a job and have read every Terry Pratchett novel.

Anybody who claims all this applies to them I'm going to go ahead and call lies.

Andalusa

Mad Cat Lady
Feb 25, 2008
As other people have already said, nothing.
There's nothing I've done that other people haven't done before me.
There are many people with the same personality traits as me.
I'm sure there is someone that looks vaguely like me.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
I'd have to say somewhat of a Mechanic complex.

In the book version of Fight Club, the mechanic seems to be the special one out of a group based on equality, per se. Whether by design or some sort of rebellion, he seems to be allowed to break some rules of Fight Club and Project Mayhem. He has the qualities of a space monkey, but some of the defiance and independence of Tyler. He's not just a mindless space monkey, he's something more, and that's how I've found myself feeling these past couple of years. It just took a few re-readings of the book to figure out what to call it.

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
I'm 5 feet tall (and 15 years old), I am a white guy with dreads, I wear platform boots and metal band t-shirts. I am a cynical bastard. I play guitar and violin, and want to learn bass and banjo one day.

Also, social paranoia.

dudeman0001

Jul 8, 2008
oppp7 said:
dudeman0001 said:
oppp7 said:
"hey steve"
"whats goin on, steve?"
"I AM you!"

It's more of "thinking out loud," but I voice my conscience responding to my thoughts. Then I respond to that, and so on. And sometimes I use my conscience to fill social needs, like telling some something that I did so that they can congradualte me.
Well that's certainly unique.

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
I am so self-obsessed that the only reason I ever speak to anyone is to stroke my own ego.
If I had no ego, I would never talk ever.
Oh wait, you said unique...

Sigel

Jul 6, 2009
Total (and weird) strangers will come out of the woodwork to talk to me and ask me questions for no reason when I am out and about(I don't look weird or helpful in my opinion). This has been witnessed by both friends and family, and no one can figure out why.

Alphavillain

Jan 19, 2008
Probably it would be that I prolifically post on videogames websites when I no longer particularly like videogames.