What movie action hero would you want watching your back?

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
Trivun said:
I wouldn't need someoneto watch my back. If we were in such a world where fictional characters and situations existed, then I'd basically be just like the protagonist of most western RPGs. Which means I'd know all the skills and expertise I need for combat, so I'd be perfectly fine :D.
Well... you would after killing 30,000,000 mudcrabs for the nearest lazy ****** who feels like talking to you.

whycantibelinus

Sep 29, 2009
James T. Kirk, everything he does tends to work out favorably, and plus we'd fuck a ton of smoking hot aliens...............sweet.

irishdelinquent

Jan 29, 2008
Does it have to be from a movie?! Fine, I pick Unicron...let's see how great you guys fight when my back-up is a mother-f*cking robot PLANET that eats OTHER PLANETS!

Svizzara

Mar 18, 2009
James Bond. Bad-ass, capable, and subtle. Oh, and I'd get to ride in his Aston Martin DBS.

Dapper Ninja

Aug 13, 2008
The Goddamn Batman. If I have Batman watching my back, then that means I don't have to worry about Batman stealth pwning me because I didn't watch my back to avoid a Batman attack. Also, he's the goddamn... you all know the meme.

StonkThis

Aug 12, 2009
The guy from Shoot 'Em Up. He can fucking kill everyone with a carrot. No gun, no problem.

malestrithe

Aug 18, 2008
Michael Weston. Skilled enough to make any sort of improvised electronics device. In case we need the extra help, he has ASH watching his back. Plus Fiona is kind of hot.

mrx19869

Jun 17, 2009
Trivun said:
I wouldn't need someoneto watch my back. If we were in such a world where fictional characters and situations existed, then I'd basically be just like the protagonist of most western RPGs. Which means I'd know all the skills and expertise I need for combat, so I'd be perfectly fine :D.
Now why do you have to go an be "that guy"..