What Old Games Would You Like to See as Downloadables?

Interference

Feb 14, 2010
Thief: The Dark Project, and Thief 2: The Metal Age, given Perfect Dark-style remasterings.

Anyone see the video for the Splinter Cell: Conviction demo? "Splinter Cell practically invented lighting based stealth" the announcer says. Horse shit, mate. It started with Thief, it was BETTER in Thief. It's high time a new audience played the crowning glory of the stealth genre and the fans got the chance to revisit a game that's the most fun you can have in the dark.

Interference

Feb 14, 2010
Gauntes said:
Anybody remember noX?

of course not....
Nox! One of the few games Westwood did that wasn't Command and Conquer. It was a Diablo-esque RPG. I think I played the demo a fair few years back.

Neverhoodian

Apr 2, 2008
I would like to see the X-Wing/Tie Fighter series (with expansion missions!) released on Steam and optimized for modern operating systems. I want the old iMUSE audio too, not the inferior looped Red Book music that was implemented for the Windows 95 version!

Old school Star Wars gamers will know what I'm talking about.

ciancon

Waiting patiently.....
Nov 27, 2009
Veldt Falsetto said:
Ape Escape but with the original controls...the psp controls suck
YAAAYYYY!!!!!! Seriously, i've been waiting for it to come out since i learnt there was such a thing as the PSN. Any day now....

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
Digimon world 1-3
the original spyro the dragon games
the original mario kart games
robocop
street fighter for the SEGA megadrive

their was also a pokemon card game for the pc, the disk looked like a pokeball =S cant remember the name.

Lordmarkus

Jun 6, 2009
The ones that I tried to pirate yesterday but set my harddrive and temper on fire.

Grim Fandango
System Shock
System Shock 2

Discovered in the latest mag of PC Gamer that the rights to publish Grim Fandango and System Shock 2 belongs to no one, but I'm staying positive.

recoverytwo

Sep 27, 2009
canadamus_prime said:
Day of the Tentacle on Steam. Come on Lucas-Arts, you gave us Fate of Atlantis and The Dig, why not your other old Adventure games?
They know you want it and thats why they wont let you have it.

I guessing they are thinking of remaking those games (Grim,Day, maniac ect.)

Sparecash

Dec 24, 2008
meganmeave said:
Everybody talks about Timesplitters so much, I think now I have to figure out a way to play it. It would make my life easier if they released it for download on a console so I wouldn't have to hunt down a copy.

Grim Fandango would be nice to play on the console.
There should plenty of Timesplitters copies still around, it was a pretty massively released game.
As for the game itself, I'm not sure why it was so well received. Was it a good game? Yes. But it wasn't epic by any means.

OT: Legend of Dragoon from the ps1

Sep 14, 2009
someone said it earlier, powerstone 2, my goodness that game was the fucking shit for dreamcast

kotor 2 for steam would be fucking lovely also

podracer for n64 was also awesome, would love to have that as a racing game again

Sep 14, 2009
arc1991 said:
Digimon world 1-3
the original spyro the dragon games
the original mario kart games
robocop
street fighter for the SEGA megadrive

their was also a pokemon card game for the pc, the disk looked like a pokeball =S cant remember the name.
isn't the original mario kart on wii store?.....i swear i bought it at home on there

but i remember a pokemon card game for the gameboy..didn't know their was one for the pc, i beat the living piss out of that tho for the gameboy, that game was fun as shit