What on Tatooine is Star Wars: Detours?

Jul 9, 2010
I like your suggestions of a game based off a what-if or flying a freighter...

Grey_Focks said:
Battlefront 3....Republic Commando 2.....come on Lucas arts, why take a risk on a poorly named Star Wars game people might not care about, when you could just make one of two sequels that will sell like gold...just saying.
The first two battlefronts are plenty.

Jun 23, 2008
Yes, TIE Fighter again, please. A straightforward update will do.

A Correllian-Freighter centric adventure of the scale and scope of Freelancer or Darkstar or some of the older Elite titles would also do nicely.

Republic Commando 2 would also be lovely, but I think they're still sore over the last one not being a big (enough) hit[footnote]Outlaws flopped as well, and Lucasarts swore "never again" despite its critical acclaim. I think it was just way ahead of its time.[/footnote]. The first one begged jetpack sequences, though, and a couple of flying / speeder / space sequences wouldn't hurt at all.

Oh, and a sequel / reboot of the Dark Forces / Jedi Knight series, with a hefty helping of physics, please. No, Force Unleashed doesn't count any more than Obi Wan [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars:_Obi-Wan]. Like Academy, I don't mind if it doesn't focus on Kyle Katarn, but featuring a cameo might be nice.

238U.