what pops in your head

GmonXyZ

Mar 3, 2012
Technology: Access; gaining the ability to accumulate data, information _and_ knowledge(False or True) and execute calculations at increased pace.

Biology: Evolution; sex =D

The Code

Mar 9, 2010
Technology: SCIENCE!!!! >8D

Biology: Aaaaaliens....

More specifically, I think of science as it could be if not for petty, draconic philosophies and moral BS holding the scientific community back. We could have flying cars and a cure for the common cold by now, at the very least!

As for biology... Well, I suppose lifeform is possible through Evolution, given the proper environment. Besides, I think it's statistically impossible for Humans to be the only sentient race in the galaxy, let alone the entire universe. It could be a multivers, but that falls under stellar, quantum, and dimensional sciences, not biology.

Hagi

Apr 10, 2011
Technology: Mechanical devices.

Biology: The study of organisms.

SwimmingRock

Nov 11, 2009
Technology: Sam.

Biology: dude.

Umm... I don't know. I don't know anybody called Sam and the word was accompanied by a mental image of Doktor Sleepless. As for biology, I have absolutely nothing to explain it. I'm afraid my data might not be very usefull.

EDIT: Wait, do you mean "type the very first word that comes into your head" or "sum up your thoughts on the matter in one word"?

MASTACHIEFPWN

Will fight you and lose
Mar 27, 2010
Biology: Rocks.
Don't ask why, just rocks, I know that's geology but for some reason, rocks.

Lugbzurg

Mar 4, 2012
Technology: Blue stream of circuits and little white zappy things that go "ZAP!"

Biology: Green blobs in a genetics code pulsating and DNA swarming abound. Also, frogs.