what pops in your head

AquaAscension

Sep 29, 2009
Technology: Fast

Biology: Robust

Reasoning is simple: technology has dramatically decreased the time it takes for many things to happen. Biology, however, has millenia of experiments under its belt. That's a lot of trial and error.

CardinalPiggles

Jun 24, 2010
Technology: Computer

Biology: Cactus

I think I only thought of cactus because your avatar always reminds me of one though.

ThePenguinKnight

Mar 30, 2012
Technology: A blue panel with black lines etched across it, a computer chip of some sort?

Biology: Flesh and chemistry.

chiggerwood

Lurker Extrordinaire
May 10, 2009
Technology Computer.

Biology Penis.

My brain always goes for the simplest thing first.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
Technology: Augmentations

Biology: Neuropozyne

Why yes, reading the whole OP got Deus Ex: HR on my mind.

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
Technology: classic Apple computer looking thing. Y'know, thick monitor and clunker keyboard.

Biology: HAHA, SCIENCE!

thiosk

Sep 18, 2008
The Code said:
More specifically, I think of science as it could be if not for petty, draconic philosophies and moral BS holding the scientific community back. We could have flying cars and a cure for the common cold by now, at the very least!
Well, flying car [http://ph.news.yahoo.com/flying-car-cleared-takeoff-010532907.html] is here, and, as a scientist, I've already cured the common cold. On first sign of symptoms, pour an 8 oz bottle of blueberry syrup in your hair. Repeat three times daily. In 4-7 days, you will be entirely cured of the common cold.

Lawnmooer

Apr 15, 2009
Hmm...

Technology: Machinery, specifically some cogs turning.

Biology: Human anatomy, specifically "Lady parts".

I'm not entirely sure if you should really use anything I think of in a public presentation though, considering the amount of time my mind spends in the gutter... (All the time)

Mariakko

Nov 21, 2011
Technology: Electronics
Why? I study it at university.

Biology: Kids coloring outside the lines with crayons.
Why? My high school physics teacher once told everyone in class that physicists decide what to draw, Chemists sketch the outline of the drawing, and biologists ruin the picture by coloring it in with crayons.

Captcha's answer to biology: pig's ear