what scares you?

jbchillin

Sep 16, 2010
spiders for one. its not that i freak out when i see them, its more of the nightmares i get. also afraid of a loneliness i guess.

trophykiller

Jul 23, 2010
The knowledge that no matter how we try to deny it's exsistance, there are things in this world that mankind can never explain or comprehend the sheer power of, beasts that we have only a marginal idea as to their sheer power, and who are so terrifying, people deny their exsistance and poke their noses where they shouldn't go.

Or in other words, I fear that mankind may very well destroy itself through it's own arrogance, whether through rational or supernatural means.

Rule Britannia

Apr 20, 2011
Bees, Wasps, hornets.
GIANT ASS FUCKING SPIDERS
even the ones in the movies ie. Harry potter and the chamber of secrets and Lord of the rings 3 (sorry the name slipped my mind at this precise moment)

Dapsen

Nov 9, 2008
Im shit scared of Pennywise. Yes, you remember him. That fucking clown that lives in the sewers. Yeah him.

Also, Im quite afraid of myself going insane, or just kinda snapping and turning evil. In some of my nightmares, Im standing infront of my bathroom mirror and my reflection has completely black eyes and is wearing fancy clothes. Then he smiles grimly at me and leaves the mirror, towards the door, to go and do evil shit. I also sometimes when annoyed, lose conciousness for a split-second, where a short film zooms through my mind, of me just kinda killing the people around me brutally.
Fuckin scared of being evil, man.

Also, also. Slenderman.

happylist

Oct 30, 2011
Being trapped in an enclosed Space and having to deal with the same fears as Aron Ralston, Getting an appendage ripped off my body but still being alive to see it, Being beheaded by a chainsaw, Any way of dying that Causes Extreme and Acute Pain and Agony. I want to die as quick as possible like Being shot in the head by a 50.cal ill be dead by the time i can feel it

Orks da best

Oct 12, 2011
spiders, flying bugs, darkness, and demonicly process dolls i.e. chucky.

i will flee while freaking out from the sight of them...... and scream like a little girl afterwards.

mrdude2010

Aug 6, 2009
A broken neck is pretty high up there. That and burning to death. I'm not afraid of pain, and I have a pretty good tolerance for it, but just the thought is terrifying.

WeAreStevo

Sep 22, 2011
Swimming in deep, dark waters.

I was in Tahoe back in 2000 after seeing "What Lies Beneath" in theaters and I swam out to a raft with a friend. He reminded me that the movie was essentially about a "dead chick in a lake" and then swam to shore, leaving me.

Mind you it was 1 am, but I seriously considered sleeping on that damn raft when a wave hit me from behind. I screamed and half jumped/dove into the water and my leg hit a slimy chain that was anchoring the raft. I swallowed a ton of water and ran (I did not swim, I ran along the bottom of the lake, which was a lot slower than swimming...) into shore.

Scariest moment of my life.

To this day that fucking movie gives me the chills....

Issurru

Jun 13, 2010
binnsyboy said:
Well, two things: 1) Growing old and being decrepit, bed ridden, fed from a tube etc.

God dammit, I had to see that right before I go to sleep.Thanks :p

OT: heights, can't stand being in high places for some reason. Trying to get over it though

MegaManOfNumbers

Mar 3, 2010
I have many, most which have been specified by everyone else hear. But my greatest fear is spiders and tarantulas. Well, specifically I'm extremely arachnophobic.

I must specify the difference between fear of eight legged monstrosities and having a phobia of them. The former makes you scream and run in fear, the latter throws one into cardiac arrest. Though running is the preferred option.