what scares you?

JemothSkarii

Thanks!
Nov 9, 2010
Bees, Wasps, Snakes, some spiders, my ex. My ex is a curious case, because she's never been cruel to me or anything (Well, save leaving me, but that wasn't for the sole purpose of hurting me), but whenever I see her name or are reminded of her in some large way I start to shake, my nose runs, I feel so sick, my chest starts to cave and and I start coughing with the goal of puking.Even though I love her so much, she scares the ever loving crap out of me, even typing this is causing me to shiver and sweat.

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
theguitarhero6 said:
putowtin said:
theguitarhero6 said:
Not to belittle anyone's phobias, but I tend to have more rational fears.
Failure, women, my future, commitment, disappointment...stuff along that line.
why do your fears all point to a relationship?
Cuz, I just hopped into (and briefly out of) a poor relationship, this was kind of just an angsty blind post.
Also, its been brought to my attention that some of my above "fears" are not, in fact, "rational"
So not only am I a whiny teenager, but I'm a hypocrit. My apologies :/
no need to apologise, we've all been there!

Zack Alklazaris

Oct 6, 2011
I really dislike spiders, but I still can kill them if I need to.

I'm not entirely sure why, I'm such a anti-social person. But for some reason I'm afraid of dying alone. Not dying, dying is inevitable and now days it can be a pretty painless experience I'm sure. But dying without anyone who loves you near by to hold your hand or comfort you. That scares the crap out of me.

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
clowns. but they only seriously bother me in person. If they are close to me I have a very debilitating fear. As in I will be curled in the fetal position crying bawling my eyes out for hours

lettucethesallad

Nov 18, 2009
I'm deathly afraid of jellyfish.

Seriously, they have no eyes, no brain and no visible means of moving around, but you just _know_ that they're out to get you.

LarenzoAOG

Apr 28, 2010
Popadoo said:
The Slenderman.
Go watch all of the Marble Hornet entries on Youtube and tell me you weren't scared stiff by the end of it.
Fuck Slenderman! I have never been so afraid of something I know isn't real.

Oddly I hate silence and stillness, it makes me so uneasy, if I were in a forest all alone in the day time I would be more afraid then sleeping in the same room as Hannibal Lector. It also causes me a good deal of discomfort when I'm lying in the dark waiting to fall asleep, which also compounds Narcolepsy, but fuck you Narcolepsy I have Xyrem now!

Damn it captcha! I don't have hebrew keys!

klaynexas3

My shoes hurt
Dec 30, 2009
theguitarhero6 said:
klaynexas3 said:
theguitarhero6 said:
Not to belittle anyone's phobias, but I tend to have more rational fears.
Failure, women, my future, commitment, disappointment...stuff along that line.
women. it's now rational to fear them.
Wow...in hindsight, that sounds kind of stupid, doesn't it...my bad.
I'm a teenager :/
no problem man, so am i. and i understand your fear of them, i used to be afraid of them. then i stopped giving a fuck, and now some of my best friends are girls. i'd have to say most fears aren't exactly rational, but we still have them. human beings aren't particularly rational in all aspects, so it really doesn't matter, i was mostly screwing around with you.