What sci-fi race would you be

Jul 22, 2009
Inspired by the 'What fantasy race would you be'.

Out of any science fiction media or franchise what race would you mist like to be?

Personally I'd be Eldar from Warhammer 40,000... I probably love them too much, but low level psychic powers and incredibly in depth training in 'paths' of your choice. It sounds awesome!

IcyEvils

Sep 9, 2009
I would be a Time Lord (Doctor Who). Traveling about in mah TARDIS, picking up hot girls, showing them my 'command centre ;)', changing my face every year or so. Great life.

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
Mandalorian, so I can be more badass than I already am.[footnote]And I'm already the most badass person in existence. And that's pretty badass.[/footnote]

Pariah87

Jul 9, 2009
I'd be a Chaos Space Marine, either from the Night Lords or Emeperors Children legions. A near perfect superhuman who has gone batshit insane, lives purely to torture and slaughter all humans. Leave the planning and galaxy domination to the Black Legion or Word Bearers, we're severely messed up psycopaths and we love it!

Tajomaru

Jul 27, 2010
Fremen. I mean you could ride a fucking 300-foot behemoth worm while doing a Sci-Fi version of cocaine. I believe you do not get more awesome than that.

Harklen

Jan 27, 2010
Tajomaru said:
Fremen. I mean you could ride a fucking 300-foot behemoth worm while doing a Sci-Fi version of cocaine. I believe you do not get more awesome than that.
that's awesome, but take it a step further and be the Kwizats Haderach and mind f*** everyone.

Conversely i would be whatever the hell Yoda's Race is cause who would not wanna be a 2 foot tall frog looking beast jedi....

Infinatex

BLAM!Headshot?!
May 19, 2009
In the spirit of Starcraft I'm going to say Protoss. Those Archons are bad-ass!

ReckzB

May 28, 2010
As a male, it might sound odd for me to say 'Asari', but I enjoy the prospect of living for a thousand years, among other things. So much to do...

TheGreenManalishi

May 22, 2008
Saiyan, more specifically a Super Saiyan. Gold hair and green eyes rock.

Failing that, Ghost in the Shell cyborgs are cool, I'd be one of them.

Sgt Doom

Jan 30, 2009
One of those poor bastards who couldn't afford to modify their genes/buy cybernetic implants.

c008644

Feb 26, 2009
I would be an Alterran from Stargate, also knows as Asurans or Ancients. I mean honestly even before they assended they were bad ass, mostly human but more evolved with special powers, as well as having a great understanding of the universe and using their tech to manipulate it.

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
Do Draenai Count?

Okay now in all seriousness, I like the Jawa's. They're cool and mysterious.