what separates NCOs from the rest ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

ko11b

Straight to the point there is a reason why it's a NCO and there probably not one of them.

A person thinks he's all cool but can't even do or never was able to do enough push ups ?

Duh there you go maybe the NCO was pumping out more than 100example.

You can't even run 1 block let alone a mile

NCOs probxy ran more than 2 miles

A guy whose never been to college

A NCO probably has associate or higher level of education or bachelor's normally

A NCO god conduct and discipline including marksmanship

Can you even go two seconds without being impertetinent towards another??

Ability to lead others cleanliness apperance 100 other things we can bring up so many

Before I finish my statement were they ever able to do even more than 25 push ups probably never have in your life cuz your not a nco

So when they think there all cool and shit there really not there all talk

a certified NCO doesn't need to prove anything because they did all that stuff already that's why hence the title NCO

All this stuff abut them thinking there all hot shit is just a hater jealous person

I used to see even little things like vids on my timeline of this whole thing there taking about videos posts some person who thinks there all cool and shit but there was no interest in anything that there's saying I was probably more interested in seeing hot girls on the next subject.

Reactions: Drathnoxis

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
...I was unaware that non-commissioned officers really needed to be defended. If... if that's what's actually going on here.

Also, I'm pretty sure that a lot of people who aren't NCOs have done more than twenty-five push-ups.

K

ko11b

It's a figure of speexh as far as the defensive thing I'm a NCO and when it comes to so called other dudes opinion and there little so called hater games jealous ass loser I don't care

I am a NCO that so called remark about about doing more than 25 pushupa is a figure of speech there were always those peepa that think there all cool and shit the profile speaks for itself

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
I presume you are talking about the US here, but is this about a particular branch, or in general.

As an aside, Terminal Lance's last comic touches on this, and they are also of the opinion that the way to be an NCO is to have a MOS with a low cutting score.

Though in a number of militaries, what separates NCOs from the rest is having completed an NCO training course that it is not remotely easy to complete.

K

ko11b

It's a profile it's a overall thing not a course not a training exercises not some little loser ass dude who he thinks he's all cool

That's why I don't know why br your taking about they have a thing called points divided into physical fitness score , marksmanship , and education and military education and medals and more you don't really know shit about nothig you have to add your points and just fyi I was not the one to compete with that's called someone who is better more ignorant statements from more hater ass dudes cuz I don't care I probably has more points they don't know shit about nothing

Not like it woudl matter or anyone's is going to try ??

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
... What's an NCO?
Non-Commissioned Officer in the military.

Notably someone who is Enlisted but is treated with leadership roles. Normally Middle and Senior Enlisted ranks with numerous years of service under their belts.
In general, Officers give orders and NCOs make sure the orders get carried out effectively. A lot of media kinda forgets about this and just kinda forgets NCOs exist at all to focus solely on officers. LOOKING AT YOUR STAR TREK!

A Master Chief Petty Officer and a Sergent are both Non-Commissioned Officers, a Lieutenant, General and Admiral are Officers.

Last edited:
K

ko11b

Was this post written by a spam bot?
Is this comment written by a hater ass loser ??

Wtf branch you retards u from

Army non commissioned officer you mofos ain't shit even better yet you should read this

Centurions in early rome

That's a NCO that is even higher than other ncos what fken gatbage hole you came out of

I am a Centuion were the real officer not wannabe officer you fuken loser

K

ko11b

Some little loser ass dudes stay the fuck off my internet page and internet sites stop making useless comments where comments don't exist I think it's pretty interesting cuz I don't give a fuck I am not that little loser buddy I don't work for anyone so I don't care who the hell think you think you are or who work for I don't give a shit that's irrelevant u better stay the fuck away from me cuz I know alot about those little fucken losers on the net.

It's funny I was on a irc channel this fucken loser ass dudes goes and start talking about a bunch of non sense stuff that doesn't even apply right when I get the channel who the fucken do theses little loser ass dudes I'll throw you bitchess gangstalking loser ass mother fuckers there is laws about thay shit who the fuk do those little bitxhes thin 5hey are

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Centurions in early rome
Centurions were the commanders or a century of about 80 soldiers. This makes the more or less the equivalent to the commander of a modern platoon. So not an NCO but something like a first or second lieutenant.

The NCOs in the Roman legions were called Principales.

K

ko11b

I already know the answer to this one oh some loser is a jealous of somone I don't give a fuck kick rocks that goes for anyone you can go to jail for internet haraasment like those little bshit txt messages

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
Is this comment written by a hater ass loser ??

Wtf branch you retards u from

Army non commissioned officer you mofos ain't shit even better yet you should read this

Centurions in early rome

That's a NCO that is even higher than other ncos what fken gatbage hole you came out of

I am a Centuion were the real officer not wannabe officer you fuken loser
I would expect anyone in a remotely leadership based role in the armed forces to have far better penmanship than you’re displaying here. Because every post you’ve made is appalling to read.

K

ko11b

Oh your fucken loser never got no pussy your entire life I have a kid probably older than you all those dudes bunch of losers who think there all cooll,and shit

Just like when they ask you for education attainment what you gonna say

Medals awards honors sports everything who the fuck are you losers networth everything

Thats called a person who is better than you moron they don't habe to prove anything you fucknen loser you can think there all cool all day long with your stupid comments and your stupid remakes that nobody ask for you

Y our little ***** assess think there all smart and shit oh cry me a river you don't like dudes that q better than you so you try to play psychologicaligest to ruin people's prestige I'll tell every country in the world little satanist ***** who the fuck do that little ***** think he is ?? I know everything that all you jealous loser mofos are doing I'll tell every country in the world every game that don't play cuz it don't work me you fucken little jeLous ass loser you bitchess shoukd be in jail that goes for anyone in I am not done yet

What a desperate loser what do you do sit there on every site or internet page that I go on so you can go and make another false claim ??, You should be in jail for internet harrasment just fyi make sure when you go to a forum to stay on topic with the topic and the subject if not then you should not use it then

I owned your assess with that comment oh since your desperate to be a jealous loser I'll make sure that every fineass ***** knows that cuz I don't really don't give a fuck stop creating desperate measures to mess with people you hater ass *****

I'm a certified NCO centurion from royalty who the fuck does that little ***** think he is ?

Just fyi there is people that are better than even your little civilian leader

Mother fuckers ain't shit

I saw as laughing my ass off cuz
Just like I am better than alot of peeps and I really don't give a fuck we're also humble people

However I don't fall for your litlte sick and twisted game trying to ruin people's prestige weird bullshit that your playing over here ...

Last edited by a moderator:
K

ko11b

Wtf ??

Fyi my point is purely substantial I can even provide an example a good looking person gets a 8th degree black belt

Some loser dude goes and trys to gangstalk even on the internet asking him on the forums I'f he wants to take a white belt class ask him if ever been in match and so on..

You get my drift

Who the fuck do this loser think he is a psychologist now

See I'm so much smarter than you that I know your a bunch loser ass dudes who think you can just go and bother people cuz your desperate to ruin people's prestige you nutjob

What really needs to happen is they should stop fken bothering the person in any way shape or form

There really not that smart I have known that shit for years maybe you should go to every country in the world with the comment

Us got owned I owned your asses

I don't fall for there shit

And fyi I don't give a fuck if any loser ass dude is jealous of me I,don't give a shit

Status
Not open for further replies.