Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
Finally came to investigate this after the guy that made this thread has been personally emailing me weird shit for the last two days. Never a dull day in this job.
Oh god. Somehow I'm not surprised.

Hopefully you're not breaking off from your time in Iceland to deal with this shit.

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
Wow, this has been the highlight of the month on the Escapist. I'm left with so many questions.
Mainly, what kind of stuff was he emailing @Nick Calandra ?

But also I'm sad that he never posted his short stories. Reading that would have been a wild ride.

Last edited:

Nick Calandra

Editor-in-Chief of The Escapist
Escapist +
Mar 13, 2020
Country
USA
Oh god. Somehow I'm not surprised.

Hopefully you're not breaking off from your time in Iceland to deal with this shit.
No no, I’m back from Iceland.

He’s been emailing all night and I just haven’t blocked because the emails are getting a bit threatening so I’m keeping track of it.

It’s just a lot of weird rambling about reporting me for discrimination, having no balls, and lots of other very weird and poorly written yelling.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
He’s been emailing all night and I just haven’t blocked because the emails are getting a bit threatening so I’m keeping track of it.

It’s just a lot of weird rambling about reporting me for discrimination, having no balls, and lots of other very weird and poorly written yelling.
Cee-ripes. He just seemed a little weird at first, and then this thread happened.

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
I made this thread into a dramatic reading

Goodbye.
Why? It's a little far to go to make fun of a mentally ill person.
Who are you anyway? You've got Houseman's video on your channel. Are you Houseman?

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Why? It's a little far to go to make fun of a mentally ill person.
Who are you anyway? You've got Houseman's video on your channel. Are you Houseman?
I seem to remember Tobias Lassiter being his channel name, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.