What should the next "Souls" game be titled?

Wamble

Oct 18, 2011
Bang Kaboom Ferrell said:
the elder souls ? hahahaha i am just kidding
oh god. lol

okay legitimate answers

Dread Souls ( I personally like)
Black Souls
Hell Souls
Trapped Souls???

One Soul
Two Soul
Red Soul
Blue Soul

ishist

Jul 6, 2010
My guess would be Dark Demon Souls Ultimate Xtreme Mega X

Edit: Throw an "Underground" in there somewhere.

Pearwood

Mar 24, 2010
Probably Dark Souls 2, I can't see them going back to Atlus now they have a publisher who actually has an EU branch.

Gralian

Me, I'm Counting
Sep 24, 2008
Human Souls.

We've had two titles that focus around the antagonists (Demon's Souls) and the bleak world in which you must survive as one of the undead (Dark Souls), so why not a title about the very things we're fighting for? The soul of humanity, as it were. Might be more apt considering "humanity" is portrayed as nothing more than a sprite in Dark Souls, and it makes you question what really separates a person from their humanity that distinguises them from a hollow corpse. Or something.

ishist

Jul 6, 2010
To completely twist one of my favorite quote to my own ends: "The first million deaths were the worst. The second million deaths, they were the worst too. It went downhill after that."

Kalezian said:
Ordinaryundone said:
Darkerer Souls.

They really dropped the ball on the whole "make the title intentionally awkward in English" thing in Dark Souls.
Im going with Bright Souls.

you start off in a green field during the afternoon with hundreds of frolicking bunnies roaming the countryside, everything is nice.

but then.....

Level 903 demon out of fucking nowhere.

fuck you, you dont get a weapon or armor, just bend over and take it!

that would only be the beginning, it would get much, much worse as you go on.