What should you guys be doing right now?

Kreett

Constant Contrarian
Nov 20, 2009
Im putting around ten assignments on hold to find everything pony related on the web, oh and the escapist

Archangel768

Nov 9, 2010
Should probably go to sleep. But I'm not..
I don't really need to get up early tomorrow anyway.

Blue Hero

Aug 6, 2011
I should be asleep, but I'm playing Dark Souls instead. Just need to kill the Bed of Chaos and I'll be off to sleep.

Demix

Nov 8, 2011
I should be writing journal entries as well as completing an essay both for art class and both due tomorrow.

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
I should be doing.......... Oh wait I have nothing going on today :p

I can continue to do nothing but I would like to continue work on a logo I am making and continue work on a different thing :p

TriGGeR_HaPPy

Another Regular. ^_^
May 22, 2008
Nothing, I'm on vacation with the family in Uruguay. This is one of the few times over here where we're just taking the day at home (since my dad has the car for work over here), so I'm just lying on the couch, watching TV and pottering about on the internet. :D
Will be doing a bit more stuff later today though...

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
I should be going to the post office to mail some Christmas cards, but I'm killing time on here instead. xD

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
Working on a couple of reviews but instead, I'm watching the Achievement Hunter Weekly update on Youtube.
Then I'll follow that up by watching any new vids I've missed from those I have subbed too.

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
I should be at work.....but I didnt get called in, so I'm here trying to work out whats wrong with my pc.

Lukeje

Feb 6, 2008
Writing a response to the reviewers of a paper I wrote. Instead I took the morning off because my girlfriend came round...

FamoFunk

Dad, I'm in space.
Mar 10, 2010
Cleaning and good-little-housewife stuff. But the Escapist is much more appealing and fun.