What should you guys be doing right now?

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
I should be fucking drawing... honing my craft!

Internet is like a giant rainbow-coloured leech that injects liquid sugar into my brain.

Kinarth

Jul 1, 2011
Currently I should be starting (and finishing) a website I need to have done by thursday, and two essays for the same deadline. With every new topic I open I'm wrestling with the thought "Who actually needs a degree in today's culture?"

Section Crow

Infamous Scribbler for Life
Aug 26, 2009
i should be revising for some mocks that will overwrite my previous predicted grades for college.

but i am sitting here, telling people what i should be doing

necromanzer52

Mar 19, 2009
My maths homework. Incidentally, if someone knows how the fuck I could cut 4 equal squares out of the corners of a sheet of metal, fold up the sides, and get a box, then a little help would be great.

Melon Hunter

Chief Procrastinator
May 18, 2009
Um... actually nothing. I guess I could be revising, but I only got home from university on Saturday, so that can wait. I don't start lectures again until mid-way through January.

In terms of leisure, though, I want to replay Deus Ex: HR, complete Ocarina of Time on my 3DS, and I have a couple of stories I've been working on I should really finish off, so... yeah. Procrastination FTW!

necromanzer52 said:
My maths homework. Incidentally, if someone knows how the fuck I could cut 4 equal squares out of the corners of a sheet of metal, fold up the sides, and get a box, then a little help would be great.
How do you mean? The size of the squares, or just simply how to make the box?

PAGEToap44

Jul 16, 2008
I should be writing a screenplay, rewriting an essay outline and trimming a biography. Instead, I'm vegetating.

Padwolf

Sep 2, 2010
I should be reading a book called "Women In Love" by D. H. Lawrence for my uni exam on monday. Or I should be doing my 2000 word essay. Instead I'm about to go and play on BioShock.

Crazy_Dude

Nov 3, 2010
Should be learning for my Biology test on thursday, but I just got Skyrim and must play it.

Cr33dl0rd

May 5, 2011
I started a jigsaw puzzle of 1000 pieces on the wrong side of my room, and now i have to move 1000 motherf_cking pieces past a desk, under a table and over a carpet to the brighter side of the room.

I bet it takes the rest of the week...

Weslebear

Dec 9, 2009
I should be working on an art portfolio to get into University.

Rocking out to TISM and doing little else.

Kinarth

Jul 1, 2011
necromanzer52 said:
After you cut out the squares can they be re-used or are they discarded?

If you're just using the leftover metal then I don't think it's possible (assuming it's the expected rectangle shaped sheet)

edit: actually i think it is pretty easy. cut 4 large squares out of the corners of the sheet, fold so the length from the base of the box to the first fold along the long side is equal to the length from the base to the edge of the box the other way. Repeat. This leave a small amount of overlap though so Not sure if it's correct. Will also be a cuboid.

edit2: Just tried that with the scale you gave me and I can't figure it out. Sorry, I'm stopping this attempt before I kill myself

necromanzer52

Mar 19, 2009
Kinarth said:
necromanzer52 said:
After you cut out the squares can they be re-used or are they discarded?

If you're just using the leftover metal then I don't think it's possible (assuming it's the expected rectangle shaped sheet)
They're discarded. Also the sheet of metal is 21 x 56. I'm supposed to find the largest possible volume of the box. But this is impossible unless the sheet of metal is a perfect square.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
I've got soo much homework that needs doing...
Back to Skyrim...

feriwan

Aug 30, 2011
I should be studying for my French exam, but right now I'm taking a break and...
well...
French sucks