What should you guys be doing right now?

JoesshittyOs

Aug 10, 2011
Right now I should be in the midst of sleep from which I should have gone to bed about... let's see. 1, 2... 9 hours ago. It's 8 in the morning.

Gotta love terrible sleep schedules. I'm fucking hopeless with my sleep. I'm very much a nocturnal person.

I could also be working on the two essays and other two 5 page works that need to be getting done, but hell. Why the fuck would I do something to benefit myself in the long run?

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
I should not be doing anything at the moment.
A few friends are coming over son so we'll get some coffee but there's nothing I MUST do at this very moment.

-Ezio-

Eats Nuts, Kicks Butts.
Nov 17, 2009
i should be out jobhunting. but i recently started watching MLP and everything else seems so unimportant now...

Alcamonic

Jan 6, 2010
I should be studying for my Nature Science test tomorrow, and for Math on Thursday.

Suddenly everything else becomes more attractive to do once Math comes into the picture... "Hey look! Maybe I should clean/iron clothes instead!".

CarlMin

Jun 6, 2010
I should be studying. I have no interest in doing that now. I can always study later!

mental_looney

Apr 29, 2008
Working but I'm sure if they really wanted us to work they wouldn't have given us unrestricted internet access

Koroviev

Oct 3, 2010
Well, after the math exam I have in a few, I should work on my programming final project, but I'll probably check the forums again first. Also need to study for the math and chemistry finals.

ZehMadScientist

Oct 29, 2010
I promised my mom I would pick up my brother from school.

...he has his own pair of legs, back to surfin' the net. Internet is like drugs to me -.-'

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Either a paper about the city's "Plan-It" initiative, or an analysis of one of the scenes in Citizen Kane. Both due Thursday.

Or I could be studying for my upcoming tests.

But I'm not doing any of that at the moment, even though I know I'm going to be scrambling at the last minute to get the two assignments done.

Auron225

Oct 26, 2009
Maths homework... lots of it. Its not like Im just faffing around though! Im clearing out all the crap on my laptop... and watching TV...

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Reviewing a piece of work my project buddy made for our school project, changing some things where necessary. Instead of communicating the assignment with me he just went rogue, and now I have to wade through a maze of awful grammar and sentence structure.

I don't even know where to start with this, it's just so bad.

Klarinette

May 21, 2009
Probably anything else. I should fold laundry. I should go get my bunny. I should bring the budgie in here so he can chatter at me and the weather channel (what? shut up). I should get the hell off my bed and brush my teeth and things that allow me to eventually leave for work. I should also make a lunch for the same reason.

Instead I've written in my 25th Birthday Blog (one entry a day, for the sake of looking back and seeing how my Quarter-Centennial Year went), listened to an awesome German Ska song, and dreaded over my schedule from January to April. Aaaand now I'm here.

scoopz

Sep 15, 2011
I should be doing my astronomy report... or my job. I'm not sure which one is more important. /flipscoin. Astronomy it is.

Rofl-Mayo

Mar 11, 2010
At the moment I have a spare, so I'm hanging around in the school library waiting for Japanese to start.

Davih

May 7, 2011
I shouldn't be doing anything. I finished Uni for Christmas last Friday and don't have anything to do until January 16th that is important.
Maybe I should tidy up a little bit.