What Skyrim Mods Would You Like to See?

the spud

May 2, 2011
Erana said:
Well, depending on how compatable Oblivion mods are with Skyrim, they may well be able to shoehorn in Morroblivion into the new game.
THough probably not. :(
Oh well, modders can get pretty creative, we shall see.
Still, topless Skyrim would be weird. How do legs hold swords?
I see what you did there...

Loonyyy

Jul 10, 2009
Black Arrow Officer said:
A mod that adds tanks. Think up this in your head: Tank vs. Dragon

FUCK. YES.
On the back of turtle, on a train: IN SPACE. Because everything is better in space, and I LIKE TURTLES. And everything is better with trains. Even trains.

HassEsser

Jul 31, 2009
Fellout

So simple, so small, yet so elegant. . . easily #1 on the list of required Fallout 3 mods. Obviously it'd need a more suitable name, however

Ulfrick

Oct 14, 2010
Would love to see them complete a project like they where working on with morroblivion. Updating oblivion itself to skyrim... meh... its still pretty good as it is, but morrowind is far to amazing a game to not get a graphic update (even though I know its a metric fuckton of work) Actually... y'know what, even giving me a mod that lets me travel to solthsheim would make me happy.

DRes82

Apr 9, 2009
You know, no one has come out and said it yet...but I would like to see some quality nude mods.
That was one of the defining features of Daggerfall back in the day, imo. Although I was like 13 when I played it, so maybe my memories are somewhat biased.

Uhm..so yeah, anyways...a good boob mod wouldn't go unappreciated. =)

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
if some one mad a mod like this as a random event,

Kitsuna10060 said:
what would i add?

ninja pirate leprechauns, with a transforming boat, robot, thing
and leprechauns that drive full sized tanks, alone.

and giant robots with funny paper hats :D

oh!!
oh!!
oh!!
OH!!!!!

AND A TALKING BUCKET OF TURNIPS!!
i'd think about getting it JUST to see it happen.

picture it with me.

your fighting a dragon, then all of a sudden, and out of NO WHERE, you hear some one speaking with an Irish accent and then BAM, the dragon explodes and an M1-Abrams rolls up.

or you hear some one screaming what sounds to be a battle charge, then BAM, Megus elbow drops the dragon in a pirate hat made form the Sunday paper

you can not tell me that would not be the most kick ass random event ever

ZeroMachine

Oct 11, 2008
ZeroMachine said:
No... wait... DRAGON TANKS.
Like this?

If someone made that for Skyrim... I would go on a killing spree in that tank until I passed out IRL.
So it is written... so it shall be done.

toothofymir said:
Midas Magic Spells. Skyrim Edition
Also, this. Dear god, please this.

EDIT:

HassEsser said:
Fellout

So simple, so small, yet so elegant. . . easily #1 on the list of required Fallout 3 mods. Obviously it'd need a more suitable name, however
Skyrimed?

Spectrum_Prez

Aug 19, 2009
1.) Mark/Recall/Intervention mod. No, I'm not over it yet.
2.) Something like a Martigen's Monster Mod... when it eventually comes out. At minimum, an increased spawns mod so that fights are larger. Come on guys, you know you want to fight off flocks of dragons as well.
3.) Probably a UI mod sooner or later. Given that the PC interface is likely going to be the same as the console one (i.e. shit and counterintuitive), this will be even more necessary than with any of the previous games.

Aris Khandr

Oct 6, 2010
Kitsuna10060 said:

Kitsuna10060 said:
what would i add?

oh!!
oh!!
oh!!
OH!!!!!

picture it with me.

your fighting a dragon, then all of a sudden, and out of NO WHERE, you hear some one speaking with an Irish accent and then BAM, the dragon explodes and an M1-Abrams rolls up.

or you hear some one screaming what sounds to be a battle charge, then BAM, Megus elbow drops the dragon in a pirate hat made form the Sunday paper

Really? You totally ignored the talking bucket of turnips? Shame.

Sign me up for the "No Spiders" mod.

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
Aris Khandr said:
Kitsuna10060 said:

Kitsuna10060 said:
what would i add?

oh!!
oh!!
oh!!
OH!!!!!

picture it with me.

Really? You totally ignored the talking bucket of turnips? Shame.

Sign me up for the "No Spiders" mod.
to be honest >.> not sure how that should play out, if it should be comic or play it totaly straight like a normal quest giver. but there just needs to be a talking bucket of turnips

jthwilliams

Sep 10, 2009
ZeroMachine said:
No... wait... DRAGON TANKS.
Like this?

If someone made that for Skyrim... I would go on a killing spree in that tank until I passed out IRL.

That would be a sweat mod and it would fit in TES universe. You could just have the dragon tank constantly moving around killing everything in its path. You'd have to spare quest giving NPC somehow (bomb shelters) but a dragon tank would be cool

Shadowkire

Apr 4, 2009
A mod to make dragon spawns more frequent, imagine everywhere you go there is a dragon battling the locals, epic monster vs monster battles between groups of dragons and giants.

It will be glorious!

Augmata

Jun 21, 2011
Mods that improve the environment are always great. So are customization mods for the player-owned houses.

jthwilliams

Sep 10, 2009
I thought of another one I would like

A 3D mod. Not because I think Skyrim needs to be in 3D but I bought this LG 3D monitor and can never find 3d content.